⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is part of young teams growing tho, Zion is what 50-60 games into his career thus far? it gonna take awhile for the team him & the team to get comfortable, Ingram is still extremely young too but at this point he has more reps & yes he failed at it tonight but he has made several big plays to close games for them as well.

I agree that Stan gotta switch it up & give Zion more opps but neither one of them need to be fully dominating the ball at the end of games,
On your last point. We're gunna have to agree to disagree. Zion even at this stage of his career has lots of gravity and him just having the ball opens things up for everyone else. BI doesn't have the same gravity. I don't think it's a coincidence the offense stalled once they took zion off ball in the fourth.

On your last point. We're gunna have to agree to disagree. Zion even at this stage of his career has lots of gravity and him just having the ball opens things up for everyone else. BI doesn't have the same gravity. I don't think it's a coincidence the offense stalled once they took zion off ball in the fourth.

At this point Rn Zion is looking unstoppable into getting the paint they got to play small ball with a. Shooting center and a acutally shooting gaurd . Lonzo strictly has to play the point guard

wavycrocket wavycrocket Klutch Perk putting it out there

Don't panic

:lol:...full circle after these same folks cried for 3 years as things being “unfair” for you know who.

No surprise here. Happy Tariq St Patrick’s day

F50CFF75-2A2F-493F-8241-DDC0DE2203F7.jpeg

If i'm him i'm printing this tweet out, ripping up my contract, lighting a spliff with it & demanding renegotiation.
His contract was a steal the moment he signed. Before he put the rockets jersey on I knew that would be the best value contract in the league. Legit star.

His contract was a steal the moment he signed. Before he put the rockets jersey on I knew that would be the best value contract in the league. Legit star.
That contract immediately looked bizarre to me, too. Given the way money flies around the league in the offseason - that thing was a sure-fire steal from the jump.

Tony snell been balling this yr
I know its limited gms, but he's shooting 56% from 3
He be wide open and shooting em with confidence , Trae be getting yo good looks...Wonder if he stays in the rotation once the other wings come back if he’s still hot from 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom