⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. I got hit by a car riding a bike in late 2019. People really don’t be paying attention when driving
Damn. For sure. One of my best friends got hit in college riding a bike back from work. Had to get medevaced to the hospital. Had some rough injuries, but nothing close to this.

Being THAT big and paralyzed has to be awful man.

Happy Tariq St Patrick’s day

F50CFF75-2A2F-493F-8241-DDC0DE2203F7.jpeg

1616005172062.png

Nice week for Oklahoma and its racism with this trade and the I got diabetes so I called the girls team ****ing ******s guy
Theyre just doing it to get rid of Ariza. Looks like they’re gonna cut him. That bum might as well fly from Miami to somewhere overseas to get ready for the next stage in his career.

Theyre just doing it to get rid of Ariza. Looks like they’re gonna cut him. That bum might as well fly from Miami to somewhere overseas to get ready for the next stage in his career.
I don't think Ariza ever even reported to OKC. He got traded like 9x this summer and seems like he was done with it unless he gets to a guaranteed title destination, but until then he's just playing the family time angle just like he did to skip the bubble. I guarantee if the Lakers call him though

When’s the last time anyone saw Trevor Ariza play in an NBA game? I can’t remember myself.

Damn. I got hit by a car riding a bike in late 2019. People really don’t be paying attention when driving
I hit a crackhead by accident during a snowstorm. Idiot just ran into the road from behind a streetcar. I didnt know it was a junkie when it happened, until i got up and went up to her. She got up and said "owwww my wrist". I said u good? She said wheres the streetcar stop?

😑

Damn sad to hear bout the Shawn Bradley accident, wishing yo the best...He’a definitely a name that’s hard to forget growing up watching 90’s basketball

And that trade was the final nail in Meyers Leonard NBA career, might as well just head over to Europe now if he still wants to hoop...Don’t even pull up in Oklahoma next week

Damn sad to hear bout the Shawn Bradley accident, wishing yo the best...He’a definitely a name that’s hard to forget growing up watching 90’s basketball

And that trade was the final nail in Meyers Leonard NBA career, might as well just head over to Europe now if he still wants to hoop...Don’t even pull up in Oklahoma next week
he can go to Norman and heckle the teenage girls basketball team from Norman who kneeled for the National Anthem. Or join this guy (took place at an Asian-Euro chain in Asian District OKC) https://kfor.com/news/local/anti-ma...ndwich-shop-after-being-asked-to-wear-a-mask/

Meyers Leonard should look at housing in China.

Wow. Miami did not drag its *** on this one.

I like this move for Miami. Even though Iggy and Ariza are long in the tooth, those two are still serviceable and man them in the locker room. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom