⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooooooooooo :lol:

Ep4jlrkXcAE-91_

On pace for 72 dollars for the season. Hero off the court.

warriors lookin every bit like a team that has a bunch of a new players and no real off-season camp.. but watchin wiseman put the ball on the floor and attack from the FT line got me aroused

Hate to say it but rhythm matters in the NBA. Warriors been off a year without key players. This should've been expected honestly. The warriors figuring themselves out.

This is the first year where the impact of Mark Jackson being gone will show up. The defensive identity is gone and it has been that way for some time.

Dubs also dont developing anyone not in that core group that was prior to Kerr. Wonder how long the patience with Kerr remains before they start questioning themselves internally

Chapter closed it was a great run while we had it. Hate on the dubs all you want happy they get hated on. Could not have seen this ever being a possibility in the 90s, 00's. Have come along way.
Nah, he irrelevant. But klay wouldn't be missing all these damn shots. And would at least put some pressure on the defense. Curry looking like a solo act

I'm not really hating on the Dubs. I'm just messing around and talking trash for kicks. I realize this is the first half of the first game of the season. I wouldn't take too much from any of the games in the first couple of weeks of the season.

Steph ain't a player that can carry to the playoffs. He ain't built like that. Unless Wiggins magically lives up to his early hype Warriors ain't doing ****.

bro, we half a game into the first game of a season and this the conclusion you rush to? let's just disregard that he's on a team that has 4 new starters out of 5 from just one season ago.

lord give me the patience to get thru these asinine hot takes.

Team can't shoot sans Curry and can't pass/defend sans Draymond at a high level. Warriors better be the top 10 defense team that Kerr is hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom