⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank Danny green buddy comes around once every 5 games . Amitt why u played me and said thighbull improved that shot after all star break

eVeRy fiVe gAmEs

BB29F1CC-B3B4-4510-AD87-2A423163C681.png

That’s cute. Fox getting some real help. They still won’t amount to anything with Walton still coaching

All xxpizzo xxpizzo did was post something about how even tho Benjamin was a terrible scoring game, he still made an impact to the offense getting guys open shots. YALL still call him trash. WE just appreciate how he isn’t 100% useless when hes struggling to score, something that’s completely different under Glenn compared to Brett.

I’m ready to see playoff time Ben and thighbull get buckets

Philly wins and the same dudes come in doing damage control for Ben and his lack of production. It's cool. Playoffs soon come and when the paint has 7 different colored jerseys in it and Embiid can't breathe/see, we'll all get a glance at how incredible the Ben Simmons effect is.

I apologize for having expectations for a #1 overall pick. James Harden is averaging 25 & 11... That is AT minimum 47 points a night. But we should throw a parade for Ben Simmons off one night.

Make it make sense.
Why are you having larger expectations when you and plenty other have said numerous times that he’s “the same player from HS on offense ”. If he’s the same guy, why are you expecting anything different from him?

Listen to reggie. Yall just some casuals as usuals talking bout points

figured id wake up and see it whats new

Like misha misha said, 41 points created including 10 3s is cute but he still accounted for up to THIRTEEN lost possessions with his missed shots and turnovers. 12 assists and 7 turnovers is not good, man :lol:

And as antidope antidope alluded to, y’all call him Big Dray which again is cute bite Draymond Green was the 5th pick....of the second round. Benjamin was the #1 overall in his draft. Different expectations.

Edit: He posted while I was typing but addict4sneakers addict4sneakers recognizes the difference in expectation too.

Sixers won bud

You beat the Lakers without LeBron and AD. A G-League team. Relax.

Like misha misha said, 41 points created including 10 3s is cute but he still accounted for up to THIRTEEN lost possessions with his missed shots and turnovers. 12 assists and 7 turnovers is not good, man :lol:

And as antidope antidope alluded to, y’all call him Big Dray which again is cute bite Draymond Green was the 5th pick....of the second round. Benjamin was the #1 overall in his draft. Different expectations.

Edit: He posted while I was typing but addict4sneakers addict4sneakers recognizes the difference in expectation too.

Saved for later. This will be useful

How are people still litigating what Ben Simmons is/isn't? No actual basketball people (coaches, players, etc) question his impact on games and how good he is. Only weirdo fans who think averaging 20+ is the benchmark for a good player.

If Westbrook /harden put those numbers they be clowned but when Simmons does it oh it’s not a problem he’s not a scorer .

How are people still litigating what Ben Simmons is/isn't? No actual basketball people (coaches, players, etc) question his impact on games and how good he is. Only weirdo fans who think averaging 20+ makes someone a good player.
Well the first falsehood in your post is that NO ONE has said he needs to average 20+. Second, NO ONE has said he doesn’t positively impact the game. What has been stated is that unwillingness to shoot as well as come off ball more has a negative impact come playoff time. It’s fine if he isn’t that and this is his ceiling but that also limits the Sixers ceiling as constructed.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH Figured this would come as ALWAYS.

i dont give a rats *** who we beat with or without when i am betting. I won money thats all i care about

yall call sixers trash everyday and we dont got embiid YET we still winning with our guys “you cant trust”

Well the first falsehood in your post is that NO ONE has said he needs to average 20+. Second, NO ONE has said he doesn’t positively impact the game. What has been stated is that unwillingness to shoot as well as come off ball more has a negative impact come playoff time. It’s fine if he isn’t that and this is his ceiling but that also limits the Sixers ceiling as constructed.

His non-shooting limits the Sixers as much as Harden's lack of defense impacts the Nets, or Lebron's lack of free throw shooting impacts the Lakers. But in Ben's case, it goes past being a deficiency like in those other players' cases and becomes an indictment on him as a player. The caliber of player that he is.

Sure, your point makes total sense. But look around...what you said in the quoted and what is generally said about Ben Simmons are not the same.

ALSO...averaging 20+ is implied by most people who say he doesn't shoot. It has nothing to do with "spreading the floor". People want him to be "Lebron-lite" as someone said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom