⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
your man seth was getting saucy last night with some of his dribble pull ups

was a thing of beauty
Once every few weeks he'll have a game where he's feeling himself and gets a little extra. And it's normally wonderful. Great game last night.

Then he turns back into Seth Curry. :lol:

Harden might be an extreme case,

I think the Better argument is Ben is just as valuable to his team being an Elite Defender that's pretty good at everything besides shooting....... as A Scorer/Playmaker who's a liability on defense & doesn't do much W/O the Ball in his hands.

This new NBA Favors offense way too much for Bens Defense to cancel out REGULAR SEASON Hardens Offense,

But if we're talking some of those second tier guys I'm not willing to say the same

282DA34C-44DD-4D87-BBD9-2AA10A0B916B.jpeg

Ben Simmons is messing with my fantasy team with these single digit performances. I was expecting regular triple doubles.

Ben Simmons topic man.....

Things won’t change until he can be a consistent threat

Does Candace need a pass for this take or do y’all agree?

I think she’s just saying he’d be more respected if he played in an era where folks shot less 3s?

So I guess she’s going the SAS route and just throwing out “controversial” takes for TV sake

miami deff got tough and no doubt scares me

the depth is pretty damn crazy and we already know what that zone defense can do to disrupt teams

I wonder if Aldridge giving up the money that he did comes with the expectation that he will start in Miami?

I like philly. Only team beating them out East is Brooklyn.

I’m starting to fall into the Bucks trap again. PJ Tucker was good pick up for them and I think Jrue’s settling in there more. I have them right there with Philly, but it’s the Nets’ conference title to lose.

I’m starting to fall into the Bucks trap again. PJ Tucker was good pick up for them and I think Jrue’s settling in there more. I have them right there with Philly, but it’s the Nets’ conference title to lose.

Those east semis and finals should be fun.

Too bad there's essentially no fans.

As for Philadelphia, which was reportedly close to a Lowry deal but wound up opting for Oklahoma City’s George Hill instead, a source with knowledge of the talks said the Raptors indeed believed they were very close on that front late in the process and that the draft compensation was the final unresolved hurdle. The plan, the source said, was for Toronto to re-route Sixers guard Danny Green to a third team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom