⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
1616777376793.png

damn i need to tune into some suns games

they prolly killing it betting wise

gonna see what the numbers crunch down to ATS etc

so the heat got belly, old ol deep hole, and probably baby giraffe legs?

you would think they lost a bunch of their talent from last year smh

I'm glad Orlando finally decided to go full tank. That's one team I hope ends up in the top 3 in the lotto.
Don't want to see Orlando end up with Cade, Mobley or Suggs unless they dump Fultz, Bamba or Carter Jr.

Maybe Jalen Green could go there and be the SG of the future.

Don't want to see Orlando end up with Cade, Mobley or Suggs unless they dump Fultz, Bamba or Carter Jr.

Dont think Bamba or WCJ are it. Good back ups though. Cade and Fultz fit perfectly.

Embiid getting sick wasn’t the issue. He still dominated while being sick. The problem then was Brett giving Jimmy full control (albeit the correct decision) without practicing it at least once the entire regular season leading into the series. Simmons was completely useless because he was put in a role he had no familiarity with
.... I think you forgot how that series went :lol:
Morey showing some restraint is odd but good for Philly IMO. He used to give away draft picks like candy. Man gave away a FRP for Lou will :sick: and a FRP for shumpert :sick:. 2 picks and 2 pick swaps for Russ:sick::sick:
Nah you gotta respect Morey. Y’all went from Mac & Yao to Harden & Dwight/CP/Russ and never flat out tanked. He would still be there if the team wasn’t sold.

Nah you gotta respect Morey. Y’all went from Mac & Yao to Harden & Dwight/CP/Russ and never flat out tanked. He would still be there if the team wasn’t sold.
I’m being facetious lol but Embiid wasn’t even 100% that playoffs going in

Theres good and bad to that philosphy. It really only panned out cause they got a top 5 guy on the cheap. Now you at the Spurs... Who refuse to bottom out. Treadmilling towards the play in game.... Whats the point here?

We're never active in the trade market and people don't want to go to San Antonio... What is the point here?

I almost wanna give them the BoD.

Dwight left & they end up #2 in one of the worst drafts of that decade.

The next year they’re #4 in a 3-player draft (ended up being a 1 player draft :lol: )

Year after that they’re #5 but all the good guys went top 4.

I liked the Isaac pick but then they got unlucky again the very next year with Trae & Luka gone before their pick.

All that to say, I think they’re more unlucky than incompetent, unlike teams like Minny & Sacramento

I have a lot of respect for morey. I been arguing with some of my fellow rockets fans on other sites (I guess that energy transferred over here :lol: ) who trying to kill rafael stone and morey fumbled more than a few times. I like Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom