⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Drummond was to win, he goes to LA (either team)

If he wants to get stats and get paid, he goes to Charlotte

26B867AA-7BD6-4FC3-9B55-B6D9F642D77F.gif

The lakers should beat the magic soon, but what game on their schedule is a win in ink?

#playingamelakers
I just looked into the play-in game structure and it's different than I thought it was. From NBA.com:
1616784520318.png

Q: When is the Play-In Tournament?
The Play-In Tournament will begin Tuesday, May 18 and conclude Friday, May 21. The teams with the seventh-highest and eighth-highest winning percentages in each conference will each have two opportunities to win one game to earn a playoff spot. The teams with the ninth-highest and tenth-highest winning percentages in each conference will each have to win two consecutive games to earn a playoff spot.

Q: How will the Play-In Tournament be structured?
At the conclusion of the regular season but before the first round of the playoffs, the team with the 7th-highest winning percentage in each conference will host the team with the 8th-highest winning percentage in a Play-In Game (the “Seven-Eight Game”). The winner of the Seven-Eight Game in each conference will earn the No. 7 seed.

The team with the 9th-highest winning percentage in each conference will host the team with the 10th-highest winning percentage in the “Nine-Ten Game”. The loser of the Seven-Eight Game will host the winner of the Nine-Ten Game in a Play-In Game, and the winner of that game in each conference will earn the No. 8 seed.

Imagine being the actual 7-seed and not getting a chance to compete in the playoffs :lol:

I just looked into the play-in game structure and it's different than I thought it was. From NBA.com:
1616784520318.png

Q: When is the Play-In Tournament?
The Play-In Tournament will begin Tuesday, May 18 and conclude Friday, May 21. The teams with the seventh-highest and eighth-highest winning percentages in each conference will each have two opportunities to win one game to earn a playoff spot. The teams with the ninth-highest and tenth-highest winning percentages in each conference will each have to win two consecutive games to earn a playoff spot.

Q: How will the Play-In Tournament be structured?
At the conclusion of the regular season but before the first round of the playoffs, the team with the 7th-highest winning percentage in each conference will host the team with the 8th-highest winning percentage in a Play-In Game (the “Seven-Eight Game”). The winner of the Seven-Eight Game in each conference will earn the No. 7 seed.

The team with the 9th-highest winning percentage in each conference will host the team with the 10th-highest winning percentage in the “Nine-Ten Game”. The loser of the Seven-Eight Game will host the winner of the Nine-Ten Game in a Play-In Game, and the winner of that game in each conference will earn the No. 8 seed.

Imagine being the actual 7-seed and not getting a chance to compete in the playoffs :lol:

thrash tourney should have been only for last year

Lou said he was thinking about retiring when he went from the Lakers to Rockets a few years ago. Or maybe it was Rockets to Clippers.

One blip. :lol:

other than that, he’s been a solid dude. He even had two gf’s at the same time and they both were cool with it.

And to be fair about what happened last season, he never really wanted to go the bubble anyway. He did it because that’s what the team, as a group, decided to do. But his heart was never really in it. And I don’t hold that against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom