⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always said playing in the nba is no different than being a walmart greeter. Fans don’t see it, though.
:lol: at the post as well as the avy change. I can’t believe you’re ungrateful the Clippers got the player who Draymond said was the best trade pickup on Deadline Day :smh:

After a while in the league, it probably would seem like a regular job to most people. Not saying dudes would take how fortunate they were for granted, but once you're a couple years in, the practices, mandatory interviews and **** would remind you that it's a job.

You know the 11th seed doesnt......you know what? You got it man.
This raises a question...are lottery odds this year going to be based on winning percentage or “seeds”?

For example: could you be be a 9 or 10-seed, get into the playoffs and be a lottery team? Or do they reassign lottery odds based on win percentage after the playoff bracket is determined?

Those who think Drummond wouldn't be able to contribute or make a significant impact on a LEGIT title contender are about to be in for a rude awakening when Andre comes to LA to run with either the Lakers or Clippers.

Same people saying these things probably the same people clowning the Lakers last year for signing Dwight lol.

Drummond is the difference between Lakers competing against BKN, Den, and Phi because AD2 allows AD1 to be a dominant AD1.

It's a big man's game

sleep (2).jpg

Those who think Drummond wouldn't be able to contribute or make a significant impact on a LEGIT title contender are about to be in for a rude awakening when Andre comes to LA to run with either the Lakers or Clippers.

Same people saying these things probably the same people clowning the Lakers last year for signing Dwight lol.

Drummond is the difference between Lakers competing against BKN, Den, and Phi because AD2 allows AD1 to be a dominant AD1.

It's a big man's game
1616797279885.jpeg

1616797367905.jpeg

1616797410450.jpeg

Drummond is getting a little too much hype right now :lol:

Ive always felt that way about all major sports honestly. I think people just get lost in the glitz and glamour of these guys making millions of dollars when in reality its all all the same in the sense that its just a job. Think of your job you have now, Im sure you can identify the people in the office that are the top performers, that go above and beyond in every facet, and get the praise and recognition (KD’s, LeBron’s, Curry etc.). Then Im sure you can identify the folks who are just showing up and doing enough just to keep their job. They’ll never be a top performer in the office, they get their work done on time, its good but not great but they are still essential to the success of the group (role players). Then you got trash *** employees where you wonder how the hell are they still workin here and they eventually get termed (waived/released). I know a few folks who were in the L, or got close enough and theyve pretty much stated only so many guys are legitimately working on their craft trying to excel and get better, and theres more players that have the mindset that my fam is straight and this **** is just a check.

1616797279885.jpeg

1616797367905.jpeg

1616797410450.jpeg

Drummond is getting a little too much hype right now :lol:
Lakers don't need Drummond to "get to the rim" lol

Drummond's presence alone in the paint, altering shots, grabbing board after board, easily makes the Lakers a more formidable lineup when playing next to AD and Bron.

Same exact reasons why Dwight fit the squad perfectly last year and why Dwight has contributed mightily to Philly having the best record in the East this year.

Dwight takes a whole lot of pressure off of Embiid because Dwight can hold the down the center spot when Embiid is off the floor. Same thing with Drummond, who is light years better than Gasol at this stage and an undersized Harrell.

Last edited:
Lakers don't need Drummond to "get to the rim" lol

Drummond's presence alone in the paint, altering shots, grabbing board after board, easily makes the Lakers a more formidable lineup when playing next to AD and Bron.

Same exact reasons why Dwight fit the squad perfectly last year and why Dwight has contributed mightily to Philly having the best record in the East this year.

Dwight takes a whole lot of pressure off of Embiid because Dwight can hold the down the center spot when Embiid is off the floor. Same thing with Drummond, who is light years better than Gasol at this stage and an undersized Harrell.

I just don’t trust Andre Drummond who is telling folks that he’s getting a max contract this summer to not try and be extra on the offensive end. I know the Lakers don’t need to get to the rim but apparently he tries to get there more than anyone else in the league.

I’m not saying he doesn’t have valuable facets of his game that would help teams but I’m worried that he’ll try to showcase the flawed parts for his personal gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom