⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Russ...his brother was randomly on this plane, where chaos ensued

Passengers screaming when she hit Joey Crack's cousin though! :lol: :lol: :lol:

tenor.gif

You realize Harden also shoots a higher % than Russ on twos and threes, right? In both the regular season and playoffs.

BDBAA9BE-733C-4BD1-B86C-1D4F2A1718E3.jpeg
A776168C-B156-41A6-84F2-31385CED63F3.jpeg

No I didn't know this.... i've only posted the stats once a year for like the past 4 seasons......

I don't know how many times i have to reiterate the point man :lol:

please quote anywhere in this thread where i've said Russ is better than Harden? My point is ya'll act like Russ is this super detrimental offensive player, literally call Harden the best offensive player of all time

for their playoff careers Harden shoots 1% better from the field & 2% better from three... he has a lower Usage Then Russ & turns the ball over at a higher rate.

So Something gotta give here, because the the difference between "an offensive detriment" & "All time best scorer" should be a lot wider :lol:

Nobody ever called Russ a super detrimental offensive player. *****s are literally in here saying he’s a top 10 pg in nba history and hall of famer. You making **** up :lol:

Okay, so league Average is 46% and 36%

Kobe’s postseason numbers: 44% and 33%

What should we take away from this?
Thankfully missed most of whatever the hell y’all been on, but the take away is who gives a **** about numbers like these. We’ve all been watching b-ball long enough to look at someone play in this league and say whether he’s any good. Carry on.

Nobody ever called Russ a super detrimental offensive player. *****s are literally in here saying he’s a top 10 pg in nba history and hall of famer. You making **** up :lol:
This argument is befuddling because we are all in unanimous agreement that Russ is a Top 10 PG of all-time and future HOFer yet @tyisnina is out here defending her man with made up numbers. Going out sad :smh:

Fam it was just weeks ago where people in here were literally saying the Wizards would be a better team without him.

Every week someone comes in here & says that he's detrimental to winning basketball.... I just don't keep a locker file of who said what on which day like some of these dudes.

There are guys who are praised in here for their playstyle who haven't even seen the success Russ has & their given passes for it. I have no problem calling Russ out for not moving off ball.... if we're going to keep it consistent & point out the dozens of others who do it?

Lazy effort on defense? call it out but don't ignore that atleast a good 2/3 of the star guards in this league half *** it too.

JJ wanted to be on the Nets so bad 😭😭😭. He's so thirsty that he probably DMed Durant himself asking for that last spot

Fam it was just weeks ago where people in here were literally saying the Wizards would be a better team without him.

Every week someone comes in here & says that he's detrimental to winning basketball.... I just don't keep a locker file of who said what on which day like some of these dudes.

There are guys who are praised in here for their playstyle who haven't even seen the success Russ has & their given passes for it. I have no problem calling Russ out for not moving off ball.... if we're going to keep it consistent & point out the dozens of others who do it?

Lazy effort on defense? call it out but don't ignore that atleast a good 2/3 of the star guards in this league half *** it too.
I'll help you out and say it right now

Russell Westbrook III is detrimental to winning in the NBA

“I expect special treatment because ___________”.

Shut up and retire already, JJ.
Where do you get that he said he was expecting special treatment? He said that he came to an understanding with the front office and they covertly reneged on it. Are you giving David Griffin and the front office a pass for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom