⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight excluding music.. I know y’all ****** ain’t never heard **** sucker. :lol: Also, KD really said *** guzzler lmaoooo. That’s really on some whole other ****.

Thinks its probably an indication of just how much time KD spends on-line/on Social Media. Got to be A LOT.

For those weak *** insults 😂

Never in my 31 years have I heard a Black man call someone a cock sucker and threaten to spit in someone’s face. He should’ve left that corny **** in the drafts.
Man, I watch a series on Showtime called “City on a Hill” about corruption crime, politics and the criminal justice system in Boston during the early 90s. I did a rewatch last week and the Season 2 premiere dropped on Sunday. I swear I heard ****sucker used over 50 times.

Y’all casually dropping ****sucker like that in Beantown getback getback bostoiah bostoiah

String was calling Omar that

qf8NbIk.gif

Aight excluding music.. I know y’all ****** ain’t never heard **** sucker. :lol: Also, KD really said *** guzzler lmaoooo. That’s really on some whole other ****.
Cum guzzler is OD. That’s indefensible. It’s one of of those terms that I know I heard before but it’s so bizarre and rare that I can’t quite place it. I have admittedly used ****sucker before but in my defense it was in an analogy at work so not sure if that counts.

Cum guzzler is OD. That’s indefensible. It’s one of of those terms that I know I heard before but it’s so bizarre and rare that I can’t quite place it. I have admittedly used ****sucker before but in my defense it was in an analogy at work so not sure if that counts.
We've all heard it before, but it's usually in movie titles we were watching for scientific purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom