⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
lakers stacked
the time off for AD and bron going let these guys get their confidence
my nets could be in some trouble :smh:

Crazy post game interview from Marc Gasol.

Reporters asking him about how he’s feeling knowing that once Drummond comes back he’s out of the rotation.

Marc is sitting up there almost incredulous as if he can contribute as much or more than Drummond at this point in his career saying things like “it’s tough when you came here ready to contribute...”

Contribute WHAT bro? He’s been running arouns there looking like he’s on life support. This is his last season in the league based on how bad he looks *****!!

Reporters asking him about how he’s feeling knowing that once Drummond comes back he’s out of the rotation.

Marc is sitting up there almost incredulous as if he can contribute as much or more than Drummond at this point in his career saying things like “it’s tough when you came here ready to contribute...”

Contribute WHAT bro? He’s been running arouns there looking like he’s on life support. This is his last season in the league based on how bad he looks *****!!
Truth be told
He’s better suited as a back up big who can initiate some offense if he’s allowed to have the ball in his hands or used on the block
But with trez being the back up big Marc will def be used situationally going forward if/when the everyone is back healthy

Truth be told
He’s better suited as a back up big who can initiate some offense if he’s allowed to have the ball in his hands or used on the block
But with trez being the back up big Marc will def be used situationally going forward if/when the everyone is back healthy

In the old NBA where teams kept spots for ancient vets on the roster, yeah, he would have been suited for a backup role.

But in Today’s game and the success of the G league? There’s no place for him and he knows it but is having a hard time with it.

I mean you are acting like drummond is that much better

Thought Gasol did a good job guarding Embiid in Philly, but struggled keeping up with Jokic. Maybe my memory is foggy though.

Pierce is in crisis. Mental illness. Someone help him before they slip a benzo in his metamucil and rob him blind.

Last edited:

Say Hi in accent
laff (1).gif

The one star I've ever seen Kristaps lightweight lock up one consistently is Jokic.

It's why the Nuggets tanked in the bubble to avoid us in the playoffs.
dwight was locking him last playoffs too. Was able to rough house him with no calls

Thought Gasol did a good job guarding Embiid in Philly, but struggled keeping up with Jokic. Maybe my memory is foggy though.
Kinda. Considering how the Rapturds have always guarded Embiid successfully even without Gasol you have to credit Nurse’s scheme (triple team who ever catches the ball in the post). Plus Gasol always got a good whistle vs Embiid

Rapport is always on-line or TV/radio talking **** about someone, now that I think about it. So its does seem true to me that he thinks he has some kind of a pass because he’s goofy looking and ostensibly “embraces black culture”.
he thinks he has some kind of a pass
Black Don’t Crack is real ****
because he’s goofy looking
Must be NT NBA thread haircut day...
175B9D34-347C-4C19-B55D-81D10CE20852.jpeg
and ostensibly “embraces black culture”.
I’m showing Friday to my son right now and he loves it. You win some, you lose some...

The Caramel Goddess.
:pimp:

I wish I could worship at her temple -- just one time even
:wow:
A Tribe Called Quest reunion performance last night on Fallon. :smokin

🤔

The one star I've ever seen Kristaps lightweight lock up one consistently is Jokic.

It's why the Nuggets tanked in the bubble to avoid us in the playoffs.
The Mavs do matchup really well there - particularly on the two guys that really make a difference. MPJ/Gordon are exactly the kinda guys Maxi locks down.

But honestly, I’m not super concerned about defending anyone with this roster at this point. In the 30ish games that haven’t been ravaged by COVID protocols, their defensive rating is at a 105 flat.

They’re a surprisingly damn good team defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom