⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never expected Cam Payne to become such a player.
The Russell Westbrook Effect. Russ marginalized that man into being just a prop as a sideline dancer.
1617418819207.gif

Once he was freed, he could flourish :smokin

Looks like 2 weeks and the first game will be Lakers v Celtics

Interesting
Just like when the Hawks started allowing fans when the biggest draws of the season came through in 4 consecutive home games. ( clips, Nets, lakers, mavs)

Imagine using your hard earned money and valuable time to go watch your team trot out a starting 5 of Dennis Schröder/Kentavious Caldwell-Pope/Kyle Kuzma/Markieff Morris/Andre Drummond during a global pandemic :sick:

Unfortunately I know it’ll still be at whatever the max capacity they allow is too:smh:

If you would’ve told me going into this tough 8 game road trip we’d come out 8-8 I’d take that. Could’ve done better too if not for blowing those clippers and kings games we had a chance to win

Imagine using your hard earned money and valuable time to go watch your team trot out a starting 5 of Dennis Schröder/Kentavious Caldwell-Pope/Kyle Kuzma/Markieff Morris/Andre Drummond during a global pandemic :sick:

Unfortunately I know it’ll still be at whatever the max capacity they allow is too:smh:
50 people ? Lol

Sacramento looks talented and terrible at the same time. Pure lack of direction.

They’re a weird team. Will win 5 straight, then drop 5 straight. When Fox is great, they’re good. But I think he gets worn out and when he’s not great, they aren’t good at all.

They’re a weird team. Will win 5 straight, then drop 5 straight. When Fox is great, they’re good. But I think he gets worn out and when he’s not great, they aren’t good at all.
I’m never quick to blame coaches but I can just tell they don’t listen to Luke. The whole organization just needs a refresh.

French Thunder Rookie Theo Maledon has 30 us basketball points tonight against the Suns and there is still another quarter of play

The Bulls giving up two first rounders and WCJ (admittingly needed a change of scenery) to be a perennial 45 win team will never not be amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom