⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean... their punishments are different because of who they are. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why are we trying to shield KD any more than that? “I’m sure he doesn’t hate gay people!” or “oh he just scummy in private convos” or “oh he’s just socially awkward!” don’t fly in any other situation.

Last edited:
EyDnH1WU4A4DRFw.jpg

Subtle brand marketing.

I mean... their punishments are different because of who they are. Nothing more, nothing

Why are we trying to shield KD any more than that? “I’m sure he doesn’t hate gay people!” or “oh he just scummy in private convos” or “oh he’s just socially awkward!” don’t fly in any other situation.

I'm not trying to "shield" him. Those things happen to be what I think about him and what he said. Just my opinion - I could be wrong. If his punishment was worse, I wouldn't be bothered by it.

Man, I watch a series on Showtime called “City on a Hill” about corruption crime, politics and the criminal justice system in Boston during the early 90s. I did a rewatch last week and the Season 2 premiere dropped on Sunday. I swear I heard ****sucker used over 50 times.

Y’all casually dropping ****sucker like that in Beantown getback getback @bostoiah

IDK I've probably heard d sucker more than c sucker, but I don't know which one you're referring to. But I'm in my 30's folks don't really be talking about male genitalia in insults like that too much. :lol:

Probably just done for TV effect and what not. Sopranos was the same way. Vito really got it bad from what I can recall.

Must be an Irish/Italian northeast thing.

Last edited:
I dont know the score is almost always removed from highlights. Greek Freak for 47 in what I assume was a win last night so we're cleared to celebrate this highlight package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom