⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatchall think about the space jam trailer? I just watched it
wasn't feeling Yosemite Sam using a firearm :emoji_shrug:
did enjoy the dwade tribute
1617480610573.png

what do you think should have happened to KD?

i don’t know, maybe some accountability from the Nets? It just seems like he got away with a “my bad” and what’s the equivalent of a parking ticket.

KD is a superstar and kids do look up to him. And to have him say that and not even getting a suspension, I don’t know what message that sends.

maybe I’m just overreacting. But I am a parent and id tell my kid to think twice before putting anyone on a pedestal.

The truth living his life..I would do the same thing

I’ll say this. Paul Pierce wasn’t wilding. As a person who lived in Turkey for 2 1/2 years, Turkish Yambs A-1 . Plus Turkish women from Istanbul love black men. True statement. Just the summer time things get shifty. A lot of them don’t like wearing deodorant. 105 degree weather no deodorant. No Bueno fam.

I’ll say this. Paul Pierce wasn’t wilding. As a person who lived in Turkey for 2 1/2 years, Turkish Yambs A-1 . Plus Turkish women from Istanbul love black men. True statement. Just the summer time things get shifty. A lot of them don’t like wearing deodorant. 105 degree weather no deodorant. No Bueno fam.
Who would have that when we said these Nets would be “My turn, your turn” that it would be out injuries and not isos. Fortunately it’s just the Bulls. They got Knicks on Monday and NOP on Weds doe. Not sure Myrie can beat them as the lone superstar.

Whatchall think about the space jam trailer? I just watched it

I honestly think the kids are going to love it the same way we did the first one.
Thought it was just a remake, but the plot actually looks good.
Bron didn't seem out of place either. Looked pretty natural.
& my boy Coogler produced it so I want it to be good.
Now that I'm rewatching, it lowkey look fire. Can't wait to watch with the little one.
Nosalgia & Bron hate gon have a lot of dudes calling it trash though.

HOU$TON HOU$TON didn’t Ben have a string of a few good games just last week :lol: He’ll be back, though. Prettiest broke jumper in the league :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom