⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random but this new joint just hit me with an out the blue FaceTime with no makeup on , yikes ! :lol: ...All my fault for picking up tho :smh:

8E011376-CA05-44B6-A89F-DD8F50DBF1CD.gif

Isn’t Face Time designed to make everyone look terrible? Not a fan of it at all. Too many times I’ve felt like it was looking right up the person’s nostrils

HOU$TON HOU$TON didn’t Ben have a string of a few good games just last week :lol: He’ll be back, though. Prettiest broke jumper in the league :smokin

He did have a game where he hit 7 3s not too long ago, but all in all he’s been pretty bad. Might have the lowest defensive IQ in the league and can’t create his own shot. He was basically lost without harden.

C868AE25-454F-433D-B085-CD4DE1A959AE.png

Peep the book RiRi is picking up...

Also - and I figured this would have been known before, but they’re reporting it today as if it’s news - Zendaya voicing Lola in SJ 2.

The hell is going on with all these blow outs the last couple days? Think the compressed schedule might have something to do with it...

or it’s completely random and coincidental.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom