⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

we got bitcoin atms here in OKC, but too risky. I have never done it, but I hate how when sending bitcoin if you **** up the wallet address the money just disappears into neverdom. Of course, you copy and paste it or scan a qr code and let it put it in for you, but it's a bunch of gibberish like jbbfsdkjfbdsjbgdjgfbdsjgbdsbgsjgbsljdgbsdjbdgsjfdskbgfjsdbfgkdsjbfkjdsbfkdbfkjdsbfkdskjbfk

That Kyrie dunk was legit too, in the half court set in semi traffic, a few bigs got a flyby on that too.

Last edited:
we got bitcoin atms here in OKC, but too risky. I have never done it, but I hate how when sending bitcoin if you **** up the wallet address the money just disappears into neverdom. Of course, you copy and paste it or scan a qr code and let it put it in for you, but it's a bunch of gibberish like jbbfsdkjfbdsjbgdjgfbdsjgbdsbgsjgbsljdgbsdjbdgsjfdskbgfjsdbfgkdsjbfkjdsbfkdbfkjdsbfkdskjbfk
I mean the same thing happens if you use the wrong account number on a regular transfer. Also don't buy btc from an atm

Some of y’all saying Blake was sandbagging in Detroit like he playing all world .... lol

easy to get easy dunks when you have the players the nets have spacing the floor

He wasn’t even trying in Detroit though. In BK, he’s running the floor, making hard cuts, attacking the offensive glass, etc. He wasn’t doing any of that toward the end in Detroit. He was just chucking 3s and loafing on defense.

I mean the same thing happens if you use the wrong account number on a regular transfer. Also don't buy btc from an atm
Bank can easily reclaim an unclaimed payment or a money order if you keep that half perforated receipt. Maybe if you put in the wrong account info and it is an account number and goes into that account, even still I bet they could. Bitcoin addresses are always gibberish, I was just saying the got "instant" atm's now

On one hand, I like the idea. It creates an opportunity for players to get exposure to investing, too much of them just carry cash on their balance sheet and cash only outside of their 401ks. I am also just fundamentally anti-cash.

On the other hand... The first foray into investing for ANYONE really shouldn't be a CryptoCurrency. They are probably the most volatile thing a person who really isn't all in the weeds on things can get their hands on. They're correlated to nothing, and the most prominent point of education on the subject at this point are memes.

He wasn’t even trying in Detroit though. In BK, he’s running the floor, making hard cuts, attacking the offensive glass, etc. He wasn’t doing any of that toward the end in Detroit. He was just chucking 3s and loafing on defense.
Again look at his team in Detroit ...... no spacing the floor there ....

He went from averaging 13 to averaging 9 for the nets ....

vince on the other hand went from 16 to 30for the nets

yes Blake seem to be playing with more vigor and energy but easy buckets will be had if you surround him by Brooklyn big 3 and even Aldridge and joe Harris .... who all stretch the floor

I cant believe Taj is still getting checks. He was superwashed when he was in OKC and that seems like that was 8 years ago

Not only that, they are like demonstratively better.

EydPvEyW8A8T8R5

Apparel set is cool, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom