⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
BI rocking a SISQO THE DRAGON SHIRT 🐉

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Sisqo is up there for me. One of the all time best to do it!

7B7C2A84-B86B-4B88-A3F5-6B5C93B6876F.gif
No lie two weeks ago, I had to show this to someone who didn't know it existed. This killed his career IDC what anyone says.

No lie two weeks ago, I had to show this to someone who didn't know it existed. This killed his career IDC what anyone says.

SIsqo didn't make any money from Thong Song because Ricky Martin and his peoples got him for that "Living La Vida Loca" line in the chorus. In fact, they may have even lost money because I think they took all the proceeds and charged him

We already went over this :lol:. Post his numbers from his last season with Nola and when he requested a trade. Then do harden and blake. Yall just be saying anything :smh:

can’t base it off numbers when Hardens Houston splits are nearly identical to his Brooklyn splits.

ultimately I don’t care if anyone quit. It has no barring on my life. It’s just basketball

can’t base it off numbers when Hardens Houston splits are nearly identical to his Brooklyn splits.

ultimately I don’t care if anyone quit. It has no barring on my life. It’s just basketball

He definitely quit. Missed around 20 games. Didn't even dress for like a dozen of them and then wore a "That's All Folks" shirt to the finale and blamed it on having no control over his wardrobe. Safe to say he was done and checked out :lol:

Screenshot_20210408-081111~2.png

The pelicans are the ones that deactivated him once it was clear he had no intention of re-signing. He was barely getting 20 minutes a game after the trade deadline. What are yall talking about :lol:

Guys like Blake and harden will suffer the same fate as former Nets like Vince and deron williams who came before them. Karma is a consistent plotline in sports
I think the change in role & upgrade in surrounding personnel matters a bit more here. Joe Ky & KD probably aren’t missing 27 open threes in a row. Harden probably won’t need to average 34 ppg either.

He definitely quit. Missed around 20 games. Didn't even dress for like a dozen of them and then wore a "That's All Folks" shirt to the finale and blamed it on having no control over his wardrobe. Safe to say he was done and checked out :lol:

AD be getting blood on his designer sweaters now, rocks an nba polo for a quarter on the sideline, then sends a trainer to pick up a brand new sweater from Saks by the 3rd quarter :lol:

That was funny as hell

Zo was born with money, had an nba contract and was rocking bad fitting Embellish denim and ferragano belts with giuseppes in 2018 :lol:

He not a slick ****.m*. And that’s the Lavar in him. The big ballers can do no wrong, except dress.

He plays well in a playoff series and I'd bet he's moved.

People talkin about that postgame interview last night... But he's not wrong.

He wasn't wrong at all LAST NIGHT but he's been throwing shots at Luka all year in his post game pressers.

On one hand I feel him. He's being turned into Cleveland Kevin Love in his prime on offense but then asked to be Rudy Gobert defensively.

Dude doesn't see himself like that at 25 and I get it but the public shots are foul because Luka could have been slandered that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom