⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked and his numbers are actually good. Why have I never heard anyone say anything positive about him? :rofl:
He’s just an average big man that people had high expectations for. Especially with Chris Paul coming in.

X aint passed, people on social media are just trying to be first to break the seemingly inevitable news

Just checked and his numbers are actually good. Why have I never heard anyone say anything positive about him? :rofl:
Because there are stretches of games where he shows his full potential and dominated on both ends of the court

But that usually last only a few minutes, and then he is back to make stupid mistakes and shooting fadeaways

On aggregate he is decent but he can be so much better.

It is ******* frustrating

In the least shocking college basketball news of the year, Oklahoma State parts ways with Cade Cunningham's brother just as he's going to the NBA

Bev is going to irritate Book into getting tossed.

He’s already got his Uber to Kendall’s house on deck.

that little female ref trying to separate crowder and bev :lol:
bev with that chicken wing. cp0 sold it as well

Suns running out of steam on the B2B... 4 points only, almost halfway through the 4th.

I've seen common fouls more aggressive than that flagrant 2.
elbow didnt connect but Beverly gets ejected for protecting himself from a reckless play by cp3.

Veteran ref should know better. Especially after a blown no call at the rim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom