⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schroeder been tooting it up on the ground all game trying to get calls (and being successful at it), dude needs to have some damn dignity
Dude couldn’t buy a bucket tonight so he just started falling all over the place :lol:

Are Lebby and Klutch taking advantage of Harden’s hamstring and the Nets dominating no matter who plays?

It is fun to share stories from the island, but sadder news, brahs, keep the people of St. Vincent in your thoughts. The volcano on the island is expecteded to erupt. Evacuations happening now.

When it does, it will make most of the island uninhabitable.

Tens of thousands, of mainly black folk, gonna have the only place the ever-called home wiped out, completely, with no way to rebuild. Burnt and buried under ash

Only memories like we shared today to hold onto. Got a couple of homies that will never see the neighborhoods they grew up in again. Spoke to one today and mans broke down on the phone :frown:
I have some family in Montserrat and that's something that's always scared me. I've never even visited. Hate to hear it's happening on St. Vincent.

Got a Snowfall date with girlfriend but I got the DVR set to catch the GPGOAT tonight :hat

KancerP wanted more 4Q touches and opens up his crunch time minutes with back to back triples.

Another damn good game tonight. On the first B2B I think he’s played all year.

The video (ignore the title, he clearly hurt it going up, and is grabbing for his knee before he even lands)

Source of that latest rip dmx trend on twitter seems to be Saint. I don't think it's official but it damn sure isn't looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom