⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boucher with 38 & 19 in a loss

I can’t tell if Boucher is a bad player or a good player. I know a couple of die hard raps fans who absolutely hate his low IQ plays. But he does have talent.

They deleted the tweet. Why the **** do ppl need to be 1st so bad on this
snoop.png

I have some family in Montserrat and that's something that's always scared me. I've never even visited. Hate to hear it's happening on St. Vincent.
Yeah, seems like this is about to play out just like Montserrat. When I was a kid a couple of refugees from Montserrat came to Lucia, it seemed like they couldn't comprehend what happened to their island for a while.

St. Vincent is right under Lucia too. Went there many times. **** is so ******* sad.

I can’t tell if Boucher is a bad player or a good player. I know a couple of die hard raps fans who absolutely hate his low IQ plays. But he does have talent.
Honestly he's been one of the top players for the Raps this season. Like top 3. He's 28 tho, this is pretty much good as he'll ever be probably. Kinda a good deal for the price we got him for.

He's too skinny to be a 5, maybe a stretch 5, but I see him as a PF.

Dollar Tree KG kinda, based on his frame. Streaky from 3. Good at blocks. but jumps at shooters too much. Can be a beast on the boards as demonstrated tonight.

His career arc is crazy considering he was homeless to playing at oregon to being injured then NBA champ. I think he's a nice feel good story.

Honestly he's been one of the top players for the Raps this season. Like top 3. He's 28 tho, this is pretty much good as he'll ever be probably. Kinda a good deal for the price we got him for.

He's too skinny to be a 5, maybe a stretch 5, but I see him as a PF.

Dollar Tree KG kinda, based on his frame. Streaky from 3. Good at blocks. but jumps at shooters too much. Can be a beast on the boards as demonstrated tonight.

His career arc is crazy considering he was homeless to playing at oregon to being injured then NBA champ. I think he's a nice feel good story.

Thanks for the detailed response. It seems like he’s good for what he does as long as you don’t expect more from him. Like he can’t be the focal point of an offense, he’s got to play within in.

and at worst, he has a very tradable contract.

People really into having a Fake *** Handsome McGee yell at them to pedal faster/train harder on a video screen while they work out in their home office? Couldn’t be me.

Yeah, seems like this is about to play out just like Montserrat. When I was a kid a couple of refugees from Montserrat came to Lucia, it seemed like they couldn't comprehend what happened to their island for a while.

St. Vincent is right under Lucia too. Went there many times. **** is so ****ing sad.
Hoping for the best .... I have family out there .... the thing is the last time it erupted nobody died so again hoping for minimal damage

Hoping for the best .... I have family out there .... the thing is the last time it erupted nobody died so again hoping for minimal damage
Yeah me too.

But my sister is saying the news on Lucia is saying they are expecting a way bigger eruption.

Memories of what happened to Montserrat got me sacred for them.

Still, hoping for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom