⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD63F69F-2007-4266-8750-33208FE788C7.png

I’m a fan of Draymond, but isn’t this the guy who was part of blowing a 3-1 lead after a historic season and instead of saying na lets run this back, he called the second best player in the league to come play with him?

The irony is lost on him.
he's also friends with bron now, the guy who stepped over him in the finals and caused him to get mad and miss the next game.

Why do these IG models think that people care about their opinions on politics, social issues and science? Just show us your butt, sell us tummy teas and be done with it.
exactly, they should stay in their lane. concentrate on the only thing they know and why they are on IG.

he's also friends with bron now, the guy who stepped over him in the finals and caused him to get mad and miss the next game.

Forgot this angle. Draymond signed with Klutch and is helping LeBron’s guys make more money.

No problem with that, but stop complaining about the young guys being friends with each other.

Draymond with the old head energy. I know some of y’all agree

So dray tries to get into young dudes head by talking **** but they ignore it & try to be his friends & that gets to dray...It sounds like sum smart *** reverse psychology to me lmao

I think perimeter bias will take effect here and the top three will only feature Shaq as a big. If I had to do it myself though, I would have Duncan in his own their below them. THEN drop down to everyone else but I am biased most certainly.

For simplicity's sake I have (not in any particular order aside from Tier One & Duncan being at the front of Tier Two)

Tier One: Bron, Jordan, Shaq
Tier Two: Duncan, Hakeem, Kobe, Magic, Kareem
Tier 3: Steph, KD
Cut: Bird, Walton, Robinson, Garnett
Welll Outside of tier one which was blantly obvious, I was WAY OFF.

Ben Taylo'rs List
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 12.24.01 PM.png

Fan Vote
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 12.25.16 PM.png

So Dray is just going to be like Chuck in retirement with rings and more analytical insight, eh?

Apologies for last night, but hip hop and basketball are as intersecting as two different mediums can be and the late 90s run for X is something that truly was incredible to be a part of. Just a tragic story of how he even got started with his addiction but he touched so many people and I'm glad with that Versus with Snoop he was able even at his age to get his flowers while he was still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom