⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because he lost his cool this one time he should react aggressively everytime going forward..... and if he doesn't then his feelings were never real?

Fam i never thought i'd see the day where a black man saying I don't like being called a ***** would bring so much controversy :lol: .
Not necessarily act aggressive, especially if it someone he cool with. But given his official stance on the word on social media, he should at least be like, don't use that word around me. Otherwise it'd be hard to take what he said on social media seriously.

That’s fair too. He’s going to hear N, just don’t call him one. If this indeed the reason for the blowup, I don’t think anyone is calling him a N to his face. He’s a different dude but he’s still well respected across the league. Dudes are pros and know what lines to cross.

no one has called Bron a B since Draymond did. That’s respect

Kyrie's tweets reads like if he hears it around him period it's a problem. He ain't just say "don't call me that" and that's if you believe that's what got him so upset. I find it hard to believe that's the first time he's been called that since his enlightenment.

Kyrie's tweets reads like if he hears it around him period it's a problem. He ain't just say "don't call me that" and that's if you believe that's what got him so upset. I find it hard to believe that's the first time he's been called that since his enlightenment.

again these are assumptions. I can mouth read N every game so it’s safe to say he hears it every game. But this is first time he’s made something of it after an altercation.

On a more basketball related note........

Kyrie is going to make Schroeder look like a god damn fool Game 1 of the Finals. He’s absolutely dropping 40 plus, without a doubt :lol:

*If the Lakers get there of course, let me rephrase that.....

Playoff P completely destroyed his public perception last year.
Dude us balling out, and no one gives a **** or cares to mention him.
Ehhh I don’t think it’s just last year. He was balling out last regular season too. At this point it’s a few playoffs he’s built up that rep.

That and the Gatorade commercial.

Paul George has entered the rarified air of being crucified for any loss/mishap and not given a damn about if he does something well/wins until he gets a ring.

and that picture where his dog just resting his balls on his arm
Think the GQ spread is where it started turning for all those Pacers :lol:

img_0453.jpg

Ehhh I don’t think it’s just last year. He was balling out last regular season too. At this point it’s a few playoffs he’s built up that rep.

True. But I feel like most casual fans still held him in a high regard.
Playing with Russ kind of absolved him of slander & no one really thought he could beat Lebron with the Pacers.

Last year was the first year that most fanatics & casuals set high expectations for him to deliver.
Him joining forces with Kawhi, the absurd trade package, and the media crowning the Clippers early. Now, literally no one gives a damn. He's playing at an MVP level right now and we don't hear a peep.

Last year was definitely what did it, Dude has underwhelmed in OKC playoffs as well but he had the Westbrook blanket. Then the media anointed the Clippers a Championship team the entire season only for them to go out in historic embarrassing fashion.

the media has done a lot to put him in this position but him playing like a 6'1 guard every postseason doesn't help.

And the one before that in OKC :lol: We need playoff moments from him.

Eh. It’s one game. Maybe he was just having a bad day. EYE personally don’t think it’s something to make a big deal about unless it happens again.

You're right that it's one game. But hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom