⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, what are you doing? What does this even prove?
1618290215212.gif
That Steph can do better

You think Steph is better than Harden, Dame, and Kobe right?

So this started off as a discussion about Steph needing to play line he did tonight every game and then maybe the Dubs would make the playoffs...now we’re talking about if Steph is better than Harden, Dame and Kobe?

1618290771794.gif
I’ll take that as a no

Curry the goat. IDGAF. I mean I realllllllly dgaf now.

And prayers up for lightskin Jamal Curry. :frown:. Please be ok.

Any word yet? Looked like ACL, or multiple damage. It collapsed. I'm devastated for him.

Last edited:

The playoffs is a brand new season b. Gonna be real different when steph plays 40 mins a game. Got defenders, shooters, ability to get to the line, and the best player. Just need paschall to return as a beast & the bench woes will be solved.

#4 otw

That Steph can do better

You think Steph is better than Harden, Dame, and Kobe right?
Wait....I need a baseline to this conversation...

Do you not think Curry is better than Dame and Harden??? Serious question

Schedule too brutal. They're expected to play 72 games but the season started in December. I understand owners wanna recoup money because of covid but wouldn't they get more for the money they spend on the roster if their players/stars was healthy lol

Blame Bron. All he cares about is cash. The rumor can be that he's nahhhh, nooo let's not, too soon....but just like the bubble, he could've put his foot down and didn't.

If Bron say we playing...we playing tbh.

- Pat Bev

.......aight kai. If he's forreal and not just on his flavor of the month too, then do it thing g.

If he's fasting though and only eating at sunset... not sure that bodes well with an nba schedule....he taking the month off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom