⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Jamal Murray is ok. I was hoping he would play for team Canada in the Olympics. That’s looking doubtful now.

172373011_4608389192522902_4820901247325932174_n.jpg

This is the way

Woke up this morning, randomly turned on the tv to hear Nick Wright and Brandon Marshall saying Steph Curry needs to leave the Warriors to go to.....the Lakers :smh: 🤦🏾‍♂️ :lol:

Wright is open about trying to be the biggest LeBron Stan in the media. He desperately wants Bron to end up with more rings than MJ. No surprise at all he’s in on the Steph recruitment.

I constantly hear from bistephuals that Steph is better than these players. So he should have no trouble doing the things they do. If Steph is as good #YALL say, he SHOULD be able to carry his team to the playoffs.

I think Dame and Harden are underrated.

As far as individual accolades go, Harden should have an equal number or more MVPs as Steph.

What has harden or Dame done that Steph hasn't already?

It's not our job to be concerned about this man's private life man.

Big fax

Who are we to speak on someone's life choices? He wouldn't be the first athlete to be fasting during Ramadan either. Hakeem Olajuwon , Ameer Abdullah, Shareef Abdur Raheem, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, Enes Kanter, Larry Johnson, Mohamed Sanu, Zinedine Zidane, and whole bunch of other people have done it before.

Why is everyone acting like this has never happened before? Hakeem played a ****ing playoff game during the middle of Ramadan.

They can’t stand to see greatness, Hank.

Homie dropped a 50 ball on the NUGGETS. With a quarter-baked team. He's getting doubled/tripled team every night and still balls out.

What's the reason for the hate? Please don't tell me it's a light-skinned thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom