⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use to work with a cat like this, always on some "woe is me" type **** like the world was out to get him.
Would always have problems with something. Now everyone walking on eggshells cause they don't want to hurt you feelings.
That **** is THE worst.

I work with a _ like that right now :lol:

Every. single. time. I had to stop talking to dude fr.
Everybody would be shooting the **** laughing and what not and here he come.
Everytime we use to see him..
8giK.gif
:rofl:

Definitely seen the type, walk into a break room and suck all the positive energy and joyful atmosphere out of it with a quickness :lol:

Got everyone looking like

tumblr_pnyq1difoC1u5znis_640.jpg

When they try to engage to drag everyone down too with em :lol:

Gotta avoid them like the plague in the office :smh:

Funny enough....Draymond was just on KD's podcast and them ****** downplayed the whole thing and tried to act like they didn't know what Kerr, D-West, etc. was talking about .

Last year, Dray went on w/ Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson and had plenty to say. :lol::smh:

To hear them get on KDs platform and lie, was hilarious :lol:. Straight threw D West under the bus. Looking at Dray funny. Like they didn’t say **** out their mouth themselves. Interesting listen for sure. Glad they patched it up I guess.

But it was literally a year ago, that Draymond said the entire opposite on All the smoke during quarantine.

Time heals all

I’d love to go back and read the thread the day(s) after the KD/Dray incident. People were trying to say it wasn’t a big deal. Didn’t KD literally say “that’s why I’m leaving” during the game or something :lol:

Obviously, can't prove it, but I always felt he was gone way before that incident. That's just the excuse he can use/point to.

517F3220-E419-44E4-B3B7-AE416D2409D2.jpeg

Westbrook fans vs Curry fans tonight. This should be fun. Battle of the two most annoying fan clubs on here.
Lmao dumb take. Wait until AD and Lefraud return from injuries. LOLakers and Lefraud stans will once again become the most annoying on here. I would suggest muting all of them right now because you'll regret it if you dont. Im sure everyone on Niketalk agrees with me on this one.

KD sounds very insecure.
Obviously, can't prove it, but I always felt he was gone way before that incident. That's just the excuse he can use/point to.

I've always believed this myself. I'm not sure if that clippers incident was the coupe de garde of everything playing out the way it did, but it sure as hell made for a great excuse.

KD bounced back pretty well though. He arguably has a better team now :lol:

Lmao dumb take. Wait until AD and Lefraud return from injuries. LOLakers and Lefraud stans will once again become the most annoying on here. I would suggest muting all of them right now because you'll regret it if you dont. Im sure everyone on Niketalk agrees with me on this one.

Thanks for telling everyone not on the Lakers level to cover their ears and hide from the returning dominance of the Lakers.

You better warn them because they are not ready for another Lakers run.

Use as many non-clever and cliche nicknames as you want, it wont do anything to hide the fear you and everyone else has for the Lakeshow.

Do you ever not sound like a rambling idiot?

And damn you are OBSESSED with Bron fam it's not healthy

Didn't you justify Bron's house being sprayed with the N word talking bout he brought it on himself?
You're a clown.

Edit- T0INE T0INE said it wasn't him. Still a clown.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom