⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still feel like Dray was funny style for that whole incident with KD.

You can't beg someone to come help you then down talk them afterwards once they helped you reach your goal. If anything that says Dray is just as weak as they say KD is.

KD wasn't wrong for distancing himself after that.
Funny thing was that sequence was a microcosm of the dynamic. KD wanted to bring the ball up & walk into that pull up 3 that he’s done a million times. Dray knew his man was gonna play him for the drive so he wanted to keep it & run a DHO with KD instead.... like Dray has done a million times with Steph/Klay.

Neither dude was actually wrong there, unfortunately they just didn’t read it the same way, Dray isn’t skilled enough to improvise & after the fact clearly already had a problem with KD so he wasn’t gonna apologize for nothing :lol: Just bad all around.

Nothing I say is actually crazy, it just doesn’t align with y’all bistephxual propaganda

Since it's Big Warriors Thread, this is relevant :wow: :wow: :wow:

Steph bout to get that Huell mattress money
huell.gif

wavycrocket wavycrocket keeps saying KD was tricked, but also was the one telling us that all that smoke at the time was fake news.

Y’all love to debate in bad faith. It’s sick :lol:

What I was wrong about, was KD giving into the bs that the media was doing. I thought he’d be above that. I was wrong.

KD got tricked out his spot. And he’s also a barbershop boy. AND the media wanted badly to get him off THAT team. I remember in real time...pundits saying outside of one side of their mouth that KD needs to leave the Warriors to “prove himself”...and on the other hand...saying he should go to the Lakers. They pushed Klay, Kawhi, Kemba & Kyrie there too :lol:.

Max alluded to it when KD was on it, on first take. And KD was right there. There have been numerous interviews, pieces from all the players involved. You being weird. Again.

Y’all love to debate in bad faith. It’s sick :lol:

What I was wrong about, was KD giving into the bs that the media was doing. I thought he’d be above that. I was wrong.

KD got tricked out his spot. And he’s also a barbershop boy. AND the media wanted badly to get him off THAT team. I remember in real time...pundits saying outside of one side of their mouth that KD needs to leave the Warriors to “prove himself”...and on the other hand...saying he should go to the Lakers. They pushed Klay, Kawhi, Kemba & Kyrie there too :lol:.

Max alluded to it when KD was on it, on first take. And KD was right there. There have been numerous interviews, pieces from all the players involved. You being weird. Again.

So you didn't tell us that the dissension wasn't real at any point during that final season or throughout KD's tenure?

Did i miss the Heat/Herro conversation? What the hell does he have going on that has them worried. Been rough since the snarl in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom