⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all love to debate in bad faith. It’s sick :lol:

What I was wrong about, was KD giving into the bs that the media was doing. I thought he’d be above that. I was wrong.

KD got tricked out his spot. And he’s also a barbershop boy. AND the media wanted badly to get him off THAT team. I remember in real time...pundits saying outside of one side of their mouth that KD needs to leave the Warriors to “prove himself”...and on the other hand...saying he should go to the Lakers. They pushed Klay, Kawhi, Kemba & Kyrie there too :lol:.

Max alluded to it when KD was on it, on first take. And KD was right there. There have been numerous interviews, pieces from all the players involved. You being weird. Again.

We've all been hearing these interviews from Dray, Kerr and KD about how much drama that team had. David West was the first to call it but most people ignored him. Yeah the media played a part but the media got sources that give them info. Dray talked about how KD was damn near obsessed with being loved like Lebron is. KD told Matt and Stack how the Warriors never really addressed Dray disrespecting him. Bob Myers saying that slick joke about how Steph was drafted there but KD wasn't. Steve Kerr said how stressful it was coaching that team, KD took a shot right back at him. While he was on the Warriors it was talk that Kerr and KD ain't get along. That Warriors team was not some group of egoless dudes that just care about basketball. That storyline is dead. They dealt with the same drama and egos that every great team before them had, it's normal.

Did i miss the Heat/Herro conversation? What the hell does he have going on that has them worried. Been rough since the snarl in the finals.

I think it's completely made up BS. At the end of the day, if you were playing better no one would be saying anything about how he handles himself or what he does off the court. Because he's struggling this season people are saying he has a big head, He's acting like a celebrity instead of an athlete and he's distracted because he's dating a famous IG model.

Screenshot_20210421-150748.jpg

Terrible vets to even have KPJr out there :smh:

I think it's completely made up BS. At the end of the day, if you were playing better no one would be saying anything about how he handles himself or what he does off the court. Because he's struggling this season people are saying he has a big head, He's acting like a celebrity instead of an athlete and he's distracted because he's dating a famous IG model.

I wouldn't dismiss it. Especially with the Heat culture and we've had stories about various young players with the Lakers being enamored with the lifestyle over the last few years.

Thats what happens though when you decide to go “HOLLYWOOD”

he could be doing all the same stuff he’s doing right now behind closed doors and not on social media. But he has embraced his celebrity....in doing so you open yourself up to criticism.

funny how he falling into the same situation kuzma is in

same yambs too lol

We've all been hearing these interviews from Dray, Kerr and KD about how much drama that team had. David West was the first to call it but most people ignored him. Yeah the media played a part but the media got sources that give them info. Dray talked about how KD was damn near obsessed with being loved like Lebron is. KD told Matt and Stack how the Warriors never really addressed Dray disrespecting him. Bob Myers saying that slick joke about how Steph was drafted there but KD wasn't. Steve Kerr said how stressful it was coaching that team, KD took a shot right back at him. While he was on the Warriors it was talk that Kerr and KD ain't get along. That Warriors team was not some group of egoless dudes that just care about basketball. That storyline is dead. They dealt with the same drama and egos that every great team before them had, it's normal.

I never disagreed with this. I simply thought, KD would see past it. Really that simple.

I still feel like Dray was funny style for that whole incident with KD.

You can't beg someone to come help you then down talk them afterwards once they helped you reach your goal. If anything that says Dray is just as weak as they say KD is.

KD wasn't wrong for distancing himself after that.

Yes, but also imagine a guy coming in everyday and causing the entire vibe to be unpleasant because he's in his feels. You are winning, you're getting FMVPs and you come to work ruining the vibe daily. On top of that, all the rumors of you leaving that summer, your brother on Instagram talking about get another one and we up out of here, etc etc. I can see why Draymond blew up.

gotcha.....thought something had happened.

was wondering why yall keep mentioning kpj being there. looked it up and he's underage.
who the hell went if the youngin' was the one to try to intervene?

I never disagreed with this. I simply thought, KD would see past it. Really that simple.

How can he see past it though? Removing yourself as a Warriors fan.

Him and the coach never saw eye to eye. Dray disrespecting him, telling him we all are good w/o you and the rest of the team never addressed it.

was wondering why yall keep mentioning kpj being there. looked it up and he's underage.
who the hell went if the youngin' was the one to try to intervene?
Not only is he underage but yo got issues staying out of trouble...He basically needs a baby sitter just to get thru the season without problems, he shouldn’t be involved with strip club fights on the road right now while trying to get his career on track

Yes, but also imagine a guy coming in everyday and causing the entire vibe to be unpleasant because he's in his feels. You are winning, you're getting FMVPs and you come to work ruining the vibe daily. On top of that, all the rumors of you leaving that summer, your brother on Instagram talking about get another one and we up out of here, etc etc. I can see why Draymond blew up.

I use to work with a cat like this, always on some "woe is me" type **** like the world was out to get him.
Would always have problems with something. Now everyone walking on eggshells cause they don't want to hurt you feelings.
That **** is THE worst.

I thought there were rules restricting players from going to such establishments during the pandemic? Were those lifted? Additional fines coming from the league?

I use to work with a cat like this, always on some "woe is me" type **** like the world was out to get him.
Would always have problems with something. Now everyone walking on eggshells cause they don't want to hurt you feelings.
That **** is THE worst.

I hate to compare playing in the NBA to everyday work, but yes I agree. Imagine being around a person that’s miserable and makes sure everyone knows it. After a point people will lose their cool.

I thought there were rules restricting players from going to such establishments during the pandemic? Were those lifted? Additional fines coming from the league?
They've been lifting restrictions as players are getting vaccinated.

How can he see past it though? Removing yourself as a Warriors fan.

Him and the coach never saw eye to eye. Dray disrespecting him, telling him we all are good w/o you and the rest of the team never addressed it.

Year 1....he thought he’d get love after he won. He bought in, everything went well. Basketball nirvana.

But he didn’t get the “credit” from the media, he sought out. And it soured his approach to year two. That’s on KD. The other guys had been bought in. They were largely unconcerned with what the media would be saying.

This has been said by KD, Kerr, Steph, Draymond etc. Same theme. That’s on Kevin Durant, for letting the media get to his head, looking for validation in a landscape where he doesn’t have the tools or isn’t the “guy”. They were never going to love him for that move. He thought different that if he won, like LeBron in 2012...all will be forgiven. But nope. He’s been chasing Bron’s shadow...without having Bron’s like-ability, charm, media members, fan base etc. In KDs mind...you prove it on the court and get the love (YOU know how it is where we come from)..

But that ***^ has to wear on a team on a team over time...to facilitate a talent and have success with a guy and bring him in...only for him to be ornery in the process due to outside influences. It’s like you and your girl having a good relationship, but she listening to her friends talk bad about you.

And it bubbled up. I understand where Draymond frustration came from. And Dray was out of line. Perfect mix that happened on a road trip loss/close game where Steph was injured, and the media had been asking questions all week, as to where KD should go.

Funny enough....Draymond was just on KD's podcast and them ****** downplayed the whole thing and tried to act like they didn't know what Kerr, D-West, etc. was talking about .

Last year, Dray went on w/ Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson and had plenty to say. :lol::smh:

That **** is THE worst.

definitely got a coworker like that....he is such a ****in drag. Sucks the energy out the room every time.

Funny enough....Draymond was just on KD's podcast and them ****** downplayed the whole thing and tried to act like they didn't know what Kerr, D-West, etc. was talking about .

Last year, Dray went on w/ Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson and had plenty to say. :lol::smh:

I didn't watch the KD and Dray podcast because I knew what time it was. Pure tall tales and propaganda.

But hey, maybe they made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom