⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Gravity :pimp:

Wizards went all out for this first game with people. Looked up tickets the other day, **** was like $900 for this game :smh: :lol:. Nosebleeds close to $400
Ahhh I was shook of the ticket prices at first but didn't realize it was the first game with fans. Makes a little more sense but that's still OD. Didn't know folks in the area were that hungry to see Steph.

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr.

I'm all the way out on Carlisle for this team. These guys still being this flat and lifeless trying to come out of this skid is on him. It's disgusting. It might be cutting off your nose to spite your face, but it feels like it's time for a different voice.

Season and playoffs are literally on the line every night at this point and we're gonna give up a 40-point first quarter to ****in Detroit in a game we really need to blow the doors off early to get guys rest with LA in town tomorrow.

Bertans almost being on the delivering end of a poster :wow: What the hell is going on in the league, man :lol:

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr.

I'm all the way out on Carlisle for this team. These guys still being this flat and lifeless trying to come out of this skid is on him. It's disgusting. It might be cutting off your nose to spite your face, but it feels like it's time for a different voice.

Season and playoffs are literally on the line every night at this point and we're gonna give up a 40-point first quarter to ****in Detroit in a game we really need to blow the doors off early to get guys rest with LA in town tomorrow.
Yeah team doesn’t seem well coached. Though roster construction is a bigger issue imo.

Benjamin ‘da real Sixers MVP? :nerd:
Maybe Phoenix is just this good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom