⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

they wore the same shirt :lol:

kuz-1-767x1024.jpg

Yeah team doesn’t seem well coached. Though roster construction is a bigger issue imo.
Need another real offensive playmaker in the offseason, for sure.

They're probably 2 players short of being really good - and one of those two needs to be better than Porzingis, I think... Too many guys over-stretched in their roles right now... Kleber and Richardson, in particular.

But there's enough talent to be playing better than they are right now.

They'd have to figure out the defensive fit around him and Luka, but Demar Derozan makes a lot of sense for what they need offensively.

One thing's for sure, though - Jalen Brunson has blossomed into a damned good player.

Steph been putting up some horrendous bricks ...Also don’t know why Poole been out the game down the stretch when he’s been hot the whole 2nd half

Hahaha Westbrook choked so bad there. This guy has to be one of the most panicked players in the clutch...

and then Wiggins with the point blank miss

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr.

I'm all the way out on Carlisle for this team. These guys still being this flat and lifeless trying to come out of this skid is on him. It's disgusting. It might be cutting off your nose to spite your face, but it feels like it's time for a different voice.

Season and playoffs are literally on the line every night at this point and we're gonna give up a 40-point first quarter to ****in Detroit in a game we really need to blow the doors off early to get guys rest with LA in town tomorrow.

Welcome to the darkside.

They need to clean house totally

Need another real offensive playmaker in the offseason, for sure.

They're probably 2 players short of being really good - and one of those two needs to be better than Porzingis, I think... Too many guys over-stretched in their roles right now... Kleber and Richardson, in particular.

But there's enough talent to be playing better than they are right now.

They'd have to figure out the defensive fit around him and Luka, but Demar Derozan makes a lot of sense for what they need offensively.

One thing's for sure, though - Jalen Brunson has blossomed into a damned good player.
Can I interest you in a gently used Dennis Schroder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom