⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another plus is that - when gyms still existed - if you go early enough, you never have to wait to use whatever equipment you want. For the most part.

I know some people prefer prime time hours for the eye candy, etc. though.
I'm way past that eye candy thing. normally prime time is after work. damn honeys start barging in around 4PM onwards. on the otherhand, I'm an early bird since I don't want to share equipment and avoid people that haven't showered for days start contaminating the equipment before I get the chance to use them. some people have some bad stench that just sticks on the equipment and not even spraying helps.

Thybulle tired tonight on D or was his defensive energy burnt on White Donte tonight?

I'd say it was prematurely judgemental, inciteful, idiotic and irresponsible to make such post. I'd gives the wrong message immediately to whoever reads it. Lebron should start using his brain before posting something that would promote distrust and violence. totally inappropriate and dumb.

Homeboy, shut up. Cats are willing to make themselves sound like Jason Whitlock just to continue hating on LeBron. Take your boot-licker rhetoric someplace else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom