⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys just fasting food right? Ramadan includes water. Ive since put more effort on drinking much water. My runs have been better i just pee so damn much that its annoying especially in the middle of the night
just don't overdue drinking water. you drink enough but not to the point of drinking like a camel unless you are really really thirsty.

I also prefer to exercise early in the morning on an empty stomach. Actually improves my energy level for the entire day when I do it.
Early morning workouts have me walking into the office like Vinny Mac
1619127335289.gif

Don’t have to worry about something coming up later and I’ve already accomplished more physical activity than most people will all day by the time they get in? Can’t tell me nothing :lol:

As a kid, I used to play ball outdoors around 7am right after sunrise for 2 to 3 hours while fasting then crash until sunset lol No way I can get away with that now.

However, I made a habit of continuing to workout during Ramadan. I don't do anything crazy, no cardio, but just maintaining. 100 pushups daily, 50 chinups, and 12 mins of core workouts. Plus as opposed to years prior where I would go ham when I break my fast, I now keep my meals light, balanced and not much sugar/ fried foods. I'm finally losing the love handles that just wouldn't go away during the pandemic.

That being said, you would be surprised what your body can adjust to. I've balled outdoors while fasting in the afternoon and it really depends on how you take care of your body. It's not as bad as you would think. Day 1 or Day 2 may be tough because of the adjustment period so Kanter was smart that he fasts 1 to 2 times a week year round.
ramadan gang <3

yeah i just make sure to stay hyrdrated eat a couple eggs in suhoor maybe some pb n j

run about 3-5 miles a couple times a week before i break my fast and im gucci

1619127335289.gif

Don’t have to worry about something coming up later and I’ve already accomplished more physical activity than most people will all day by the time they get in? Can’t tell me nothing :lol:
no chance.gif

1619127335289.gif

Another plus is that - when gyms still existed - if you go early enough, you never have to wait to use whatever equipment you want. For the most part.

I know some people prefer prime time hours for the eye candy, etc. though.

I pay way more attention to nutrition facts now and keep a general idea of how many calories I'm consuming for that day.
Makes it so that even if I'm not working out as much for a week I'm still losing because I'm consuming better foods and less calories. I got high as **** last night, gorged myself on popeyes and don't feel bad because I've still lost weight this week without exercise. Have also been fasting at least 12 hours a day. It's not even on purpose, I'm just less hungry and get full easier now.

I pay way more attention to nutrition facts now and keep a general idea of how many calories I'm consuming for that day.
Makes it so that even if I'm not working out as much for a week I'm still losing because I'm consuming better foods and less calories. I got high as **** last night, gorged myself on popeyes and don't feel bad because I've still lost weight this week without exercise. Have also been fasting at least 12 hours a day. It's not even on purpose, I'm just less hungry and get full easier now.

Yeah, I have a general idea of my caloric intake but I'm not being precise. Just trying to stay in a deficit.

I'm ******* tired of these though :lol:

0be634d3-5844-41dd-8037-74e674f3181a.__CR0,0,1464,600_PT0_SX1464_V1___.jpg

Yeah, I have a general idea of my caloric intake but I'm not being precise. Just trying to stay in a deficit.

I'm ****ing tired of these though :lol:

0be634d3-5844-41dd-8037-74e674f3181a.__CR0,0,1464,600_PT0_SX1464_V1___.jpg

Is that all the flavors? No spicy option? They need to get a Chili Lime or a sriracha version going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom