⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
D5A60FC2-FFB4-4ECB-B8F2-EE80BB6FD372.gif

Joel Embiid is the only volume scorer on the team. Trading for Harden is a no brainer IMO.

tobias tanks any legitimate chance they have to compete because of his salary.

harden - curry - green - harris - embiid with shake, korkmaz, and dwight off the bench isn't enough, imo.

need to play as the Bam role.
He has to shoot first lol

I was pounding the table for trying to get Bam in that Jimmy S&T because he’s the perfect 4 to put next to Embiid (even better than the idea of non washed Brother Al)

But yea get Harden and keep Shake and Maxey. Everyone else on the table

CD217FAE-826A-4574-B59F-081C37507262.jpeg

tobias tanks any legitimate chance they have to compete because of his salary.

harden - curry - green - harris - embiid with shake, korkmaz, and dwight off the bench isn't enough, imo.
Nah. Just have him come off the bench lol he’s not a bad player, just doesn’t fit with both Ben and Jo (like Brother Al)

Nah. Just have him come off the bench lol he’s not a bad player, just doesn’t fit with both Ben and Jo (like Brother Al)
You don’t pay a guy that much to come off the bench. Therein lies the problem. He’s just not good enough.

He has to shoot first lol

I was pounding the table for trying to get Bam in that Jimmy S&T because he’s the perfect 4 to put next to Embiid (even better than the idea of non washed Brother Al)

But yea get Harden and keep Shake and Maxey. Everyone else on the table

CD217FAE-826A-4574-B59F-081C37507262.jpeg

bam takes one jumper a game. He’s a 5 by all means.

but yeah Ben on the perimeter driving and kicking ain’t it cause defenders sag off and the closeout is way shorter. Dude is Australian elfrid Payton

I don’t get anyone doubting the Sixers prospects with Harden + Embiid, (esp. in the East when it’s really only the Nets and Bucks then).... the rest always shakes out when you have two guys of that caliber.

As in PHI can more easily complement ‘that’ talent, more conducive inside-outside game, than having to handpick everything so carefully now to accent Simmons + Embiid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom