⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if some of these injuries can be attributed to that 9 month off most of the guys had

Going from pick up to the highest level of basketball has to be quite the shock to the body

867C7165-6A6A-4339-860D-C6EA9D96264A.jpeg

Ehhh. We had no options at C and Drummond feasted inside

He did...but they're the Cavs...Ben will always be a 17, 8 and 7 guy with elite defence. It's great, but not as your best player. But who knows, yesterday was a weird day for basketball in general.

Big loss. Assuming Levert steps into that starting role.

Staggering KD/Kyrie/Levert is going to be important.

not sure if Spencer will require surgery being that it's a partial tear.

Shams didn't exactly say he was done for the year. Here's to hoping for the best

I partially tore an ACL back in HS. No surgery, just PT. Think it took me like 4 months to get back to playing basketball. Obviously I'm not an NBA player though. Don't want to risk further damage by coming back too soon.

Being ready for next season shouldn't be an issue though, and given that, I think he'll still be able to get himself a nice contract. Good player right in the middle of his theoretical prime. Someone is gonna pay him.

The Nets can start TLC/Shamet/Bruce Brown and continue to bring LeVert off the bench.

Reactions: MVP
I partially tore an ACL back in HS. No surgery, just PT. Think it took me like 4 months to get back to playing basketball. Obviously I'm not an NBA player though. Don't want to risk further damage by coming back too soon.

Being ready for next season shouldn't be an issue though, and given that, I think he'll still be able to get himself a nice contract. Good player right in the middle of his theoretical prime. Someone is gonna pay him.

Was he still going to rep himself? He might be better off with an agent now as this injury complicates things and takes away negotiating leverage.

Was he still going to rep himself? He might be better off with an agent now as this injury complicates things and takes away negotiating leverage.
Yeah I dunno about all that. Definitely needs to figure that out though since this is probably going to be the biggest contract of his career.

I wonder if some of these injuries can be attributed to that 9 month off most of the guys had

Going from pick up to the highest level of basketball has to be quite the shock to the body

Maybe some of them, but Shams said Dinwiddie’s injury was from contact, so the time off may not have made a difference in his case.

Like when I partially tore my ACL is was because a dude who must have weighed around 3 bills fell into my leg. Didn’t matter that I was maybe in the best shape of my life at the time.

Sometimes you just get unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom