⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the Wolves roster, they would have been better off paying Jeremi Grant than Malik Beasley...smh

They need to start joe and TLC. Stagger one of the stars with Levert. Leave shamet on the bench

I absolutely would not start Levert or Shamet. TLC or Taurean should start because they don't need the ball to be their most effective. Let Levert be the super six man. Chain Shamet to the bench.

this is dope.... but Dan Gilbert should of been covering the wages lol

right. these "feel good" stories don't feel good at all. Why is Love doing what Gilbert should be doing? Why do billionaires like Gilbert get tax breaks left and right to "trickle down" and "stimulate the economy" if they're not protecting the workers?

I thought Bruce Brown was actually decent in Detroit?
Seems like he hasn’t played at all this season lol

Looking at the Wolves roster, they would have been better off paying Jeremi Grant than Malik Beasley...smh

Grant wanted to play for a team that gave him a bigger role which is why he didn’t stay with Denver

I think Denver gave him the same if not more money than Detroit too

Big loss. Assuming Levert steps into that starting role.

Staggering KD/Kyrie/Levert is going to be important.
Spence was only getting 6 shots a night in that role, I was actually thinking they would’ve eventually moved him to the bench with Levert, or subbed him out for Shamet/TLC earlier in the game to get him back in the game later with Levert lineups to let them destroy 2nd units.

So I’d keep Levert where he is. Nash hasn’t staggered KD & Kyrie at all tho :lol: thats rotation adjustment #1 that we’ll probably see tonight

Spence was only getting 6 shots a night in that role, I was actually thinking they would’ve eventually moved him to the bench with Levert, or subbed him out for Shamet/TLC earlier in the game to get him back in the game later with Levert lineups to let them destroy 2nd units.

So I’d keep Levert where he is. Nash hasn’t staggered KD & Kyrie at all tho :lol: thats rotation adjustment #1 that we’ll probably see tonight
I think KD might sit out this game, so we’ll probably see it against Atlanta on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom