⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
the raw numbers have improved (although less dramatically) but last year he was basically big Westbrook. Now he’s extremely efficient, a threat from 3 and is one of the better defensive 4s in the league.

the type of improvement he has shown should be the true definition of MIP as opposed to a player getting more minutes because of a trade or a 2nd year player naturally progressing into his role. What Julius did is much harder and more rare to find in the league.

The man's FG% is exactly the same from the year before. He's improved from 3 no doubt.

And frankly being Big Westbrook isn't a slight.

Reactions: MVP
I just noticed the crazy difficult stretch the Sixers are on:

@ Dallas
Brooklyn
LA Clippers
Golden State
Phoenix
@ Milwaukee
Milwaukee

I just noticed the crazy difficult stretch the Sixers are on:

@ Dallas
Brooklyn
LA Clippers
Golden State
Phoenix
@ Milwaukee
Milwaukee
Yeah, it's really unfortunate they've gone those last four (which includes today) without Benjamin. Fortunately for them, they have the easiest remaining schedule in the league (Nets have 9th most difficult and Bucks are in the middle)
1619295493715.png

Yawnis back-to-back-to-back mvp
I mean, his numbers are close to his MVP years and his team will finish Top 3 in the conference so he should be 2/3 (Nuggets are 4th in the West but have a better record by a game or two). I get the CP3 love and he’s unlocked Book and that PHX team but It’s not happening.

About CP3, though.....what All-NBA does he make :nerd:

Curry should be higher than Bron tbh. We don't know what Bron can do in his current state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom