⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah miss me with that COVID talk. The W’s are playing with a roster made of primarily gleaguers outside of Steph, Dre, and Wiggins and they are still in the play in discussion in the West.
Raptors were like 4th in the east prior to that but sure, let’s pretend it wasn’t a factor

Last edited:
You’re omitting the part where the whole strarting lineup and coaching staff got covid and have to play all season away but sure. Raptors probably could have made playoffs this year otherwise. Raptors probably back in the playoffs next year.
Dallas, Miami and Boston all got hit as hard or worse.

Dallas, Miami and Boston all got hit as hard or worse.
This chart is outdated, pretty sure Raptors are top now.
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F93d2beea-fd3d-4b72-a5b6-4992babaefa1_662x978.png

As of 4/26...Celtics at 167, Mavs at 118, Raptors at 116, Heat at 116.

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 11.58.20 PM.png

This doesn’t factor in who got covid tho. Like I said we basically lost the whole starting lineup and coaching staff.

And again, Raptors basically playing the whole season ”away”.

Feb 28 game vs Bulls postponed
March 2 game vs Pistons poponed

Raptors go 1-13 in the month of March

Last edited:
This doesn’t factor in who got covid tho. Like I said we basically lost the whole starting lineup and coaching staff.

And again, Raptors basically playing the whole season”away”.

I didn’t realize the whole starting 5 missed the entire season. I could’ve sworn I saw them play this season. Y’all had jokes for days when a certain player missed last season due to injury, yet the goal post move when it’s convenient.

If we lose a a game or two which we will I assume this changes back for the foreseeable.

I didn’t realize the whole starting 5 missed the entire season. I could’ve sworn I saw them play this season. Y’all had jokes for days when a certain player missed last season due to injury, yet the goal post move when it’s convenient.
Steph sprained/fractured a finger on his OFF shooting hand and basically sat the whole season.

The tank was not subtle

Biggest game of the season, playing against a short-handed Mavericks team on the second night of a back-to-back and the Warriors get blown out by 30 at home? Is this your MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom