⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone send doc a link to the fools wildin thread. This years all nba team would beat his first team.

This would be a reach. He has Bill Russell and Wilt on his first team.

They playin with the rules from the 60's? No 3-pt line? Or you have a compromise. Have the 3-pt line, but you're playing with the rules from the 60's.

Would be interesting.

Dr j woke up with old head energy
Really acting like the dudes on his list didn't team up :lol:

20210428_101006.jpg

20210428_101033.jpg

20210428_101035.jpg

Jalen is probably a top 10 biracial son name. That and Aiden. Speaking of Dr J what the hell, who says this about their daughter's mom? Came up in a google result when I was trying to find out something about I guess maybe or maybe not 1 of his daugghters

Nah miss me with that COVID talk. The W’s are playing with a roster made of primarily gleaguers outside of Steph, Dre, and Wiggins and they are still in the play in discussion in the West.
This is such a ridiculous narrative. The W’s have at least 8 quality NBA players on the roster and I’m not even counting Wiseman in that total.

It’s just a poorly constructed team and that’d still be their downfall even with Klay playing. Put that on management. And they even had the chance to grab Melo over Wiseman, who’d bring a lot more to the table, and blew that as well.

It's almost like you all work for the league or want to. Do u not realize the Rachel Nichols types couldn't publicly agree with an old player criticizing today's league even if they wanted to? There jobs are literally to promote today's game so any criticism no matter how legit they're gonna push back everytime. Please understand that before you go blindly agreeing with their take everytime. If that's how the great Dr J feels that's how he feels it's none of our place to tell him he's wrong or shouldn't feel that way.

It's almost like you all work for the league or want to. Do u not realize the Rachel Nichols types couldn't publicly agree with an old player criticizing today's league even if they wanted to? There jobs are literally to promote today's game so any criticism no matter how legit they're gonna push back everytime. Please understand that before you go blindly agreeing with their take everytime. If that's how the great Dr J feels that's how he feels it's none of our place to tell him he's wrong or shouldn't feel that way.

Bro, what are you talking about? This has nothing to do with current commentators pushing a narrative. There are objectively better players who have played in the last 40 years that Dr J didn't include. It's clear era bias. Dr J is entitled to his opinion but we can also critique it.

It’s open season on his opinion when his logic for leaving Lebron off is dumb AF. Most, if not all, of the players on his 1st and 2nd team played on “super teams” :lol:

And some of those players forced their way onto their respective teams but there isn’t a narrative behind it because the media and accessibility to insider news back then isn’t what it is now.

And are we really calling last years Lakers a super team?

It’s open season on his opinion when his logic for leaving Lebron off is dumb AF. Most, if not all, of the players on his 1st and 2nd team played on “super teams” :lol:

And some of those players forced their way onto their respective teams but there isn’t a narrative behind it because the media and accessibility to insider news back then isn’t what it is now.

And are we really calling last years Lakers a super team?
It's not that absurd imo Dr J has more than earned the right to feel the way he feels not something that's really up for debate the way i see it. "no julius you should feel this way instead.". That's how some of u sound. Folks were also trying to clown a Big O take in here yesterday so that's part of what triggered my post as well.

Last edited:
LaMelo is easily ROY for me but if he should be penalized for missing too many games you have to go with Tate.

This is such a ridiculous narrative. The W’s have at least 8 quality NBA players on the roster and I’m not even counting Wiseman in that total.

It’s just a poorly constructed team and that’d still be their downfall even with Klay playing. Put that on management. And they even had the chance to grab Melo over Wiseman, who’d bring a lot more to the table, and blew that as well.

name the quality players not named steph dray and Wiggins. I will throw in Oubre too

antidope antidope how bad was D.White injury on monday?

you think he comes back this week?

hes eligible for IR in my fantasy i might have to make a move and remove someone off my IR to put him in.. He was balling for me recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom