⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
1619592651067.png

You’re omitting the part where the whole strarting lineup and coaching staff got covid and have to play all season away but sure. Raptors probably could have made playoffs this year otherwise. Raptors probably back in the playoffs next year.
Florida nice af. They could have worse conditions b. The best player ultra buns and scared of moments. Even Nurse almost ran his fade.

Bron is strong and he uses that to his advantage, especially against those smaller than him but I'm not sure if he's bodied centers in the air like Zion has.

Also Bron is a matured man. Zion is easily still a baby and his grown man strength hasn't kicked in yet lol. The peak of Zion's strength and Bron's might not be comparable.

Last edited:
Dr j woke up with old head energy
I mean ain’t it the same **** people be doing, they don’t wanna mention old school guys because they never seen em play lol

he isn’t wrong by his reasoning but it’s funny as hell like 83 Sixers wasn’t a super team with him, Moses, Cunningham lol

😂😂😂

Much respect Dr J but we got to stop putting so much stake and what these old heads are saying. To put things in perspective, Dr J doesn't have a single player drafted in the last 36 years on his team. He has Michael Jordan on the second team. No LeBron? No Shaq? No Kobe?

This is real "any player drafted after 1985 couldn't hang in my era" energy. Probably hasn't listened to a new song in 40 years and certainly drives a Cadillac Brougham.

Last edited:
How did the Celtics lose to an OKC team trying to lose? Granite Lu Dort played, but sheesh.

Last edited:

I don't know why, but this irks me. Maybe because Jalen Rose goes out of his way to say his mom invented the name any chance he gets. I feel like there had to of been a Jalen before Jalen Rose right? Isn't there some database to answer this?

I don't know why, but this irks me. Maybe because Jalen Rose goes out of his way to say his mom invented the name any chance he gets. I feel like there had to of been a Jalen before Jalen Rose right? Isn't there some database to answer this?

Whatever they find, it’s too many Jalen’s out here. Make it stop

it’s 128 kids named Jalen in the CBB index.

Someone send doc a link to the fools wildin thread. This years all nba team would beat his first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom