⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it's one thing to say "These are the players that influenced me the most" or "These are my favorite players" but to present that list as and object "The two best teams ever" is dishonest. I get we have bias but in creating a list of the best ever, that should be put aside.

It's hard to say there is a right and wrong when it comes to Top ## lists that aren't based purely on numbers. At the end of the day, he can feel whatever way he wants but EYE suggest that he take a closer look at players drafted after 1984 if he genuinely believes his list.

He is entitled to value guys he watched or played against more than newer generations but that doesn't mean his valuation is correct
>D

These are opinions, you can disagree all you want but there's no Correct answer. These are different eras, different rules, different skillsets valued etc etc.

People in this thread just seem to have this thought that their opinion is more correct & informed than Actual HOF basketball players. You spend that amount of time practicing & studying something your gonna Have a different view. There are several things they will value that most fans just won't

For years, the words that would first come to mind for me when I heard the name “Dr. J” were things like “classy” and “distinguished”. I’d been bamboozled. :lol:

for real! Especially compared to Wilt and his infamy, and how low key he was/is later in life. My world is shattered!

CP3 is having a fantastic season. But aside from the Suns having a better record than the Nuggets, he has no case for MVP over Joker.

He is not even the MVP of the ****ing team

It won't happen, but if they disrespect Book like this, then that idiot Kendall will be able to start putting dumb **** in his head

Have that man start making bad decisions because of a woman like he is Stannis Baratheon

Kar-Jenner media forces are strong. They might be behind the whole CP3 MVP push, just to leverage more Kendall control over Book. Nefarious. :smh:

He is not even the MVP of the ****ing team

It won't happen, but if they disrespect Book like this, then that idiot Kendall will be able to start putting dumb **** in his head

Have that man start making bad decisions because of a woman like he is Stannis Baratheon
What the hell going on here, Rusty ?

What the hell going on here, Rusty ?
I dunno. Looks like Book in danger

Willing to try anything to save that man. Even if it takes getting him hooked on Umar Johnson hot takes

Have that man show up to games rocking more Kenti cloth than Nancy Pelosi, and telling Kendall he can't be seen at Talking Stick Resort Arena with a white woman on his arm.

Most of all, he can't be locked in for a playoff run if he is not being apologetically AFRICAN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom