⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably gonna need to coax Danny Green to agree to a sign and trade the other way, or be forced to throw in Seth Curry into the trade with George Hill.

Probably gonna need to coax Danny Green to agree to a sign and trade the other way, or be forced to throw in Seth Curry into the trade with George Hill.
Korkmaz FA can affect a lot of that. If he’s gonna be getting offers of 10+ per, you could keep Danny and only include Sous Chef to get to 20

😂😂😂

Much respect Dr J but we got to stop putting so much stake and what these old heads are saying. To put things in perspective, Dr J doesn't have a single player drafted in the last 36 years on his team. He has Michael Jordan on the second team. No LeBron? No Shaq? No Kobe?

This is real "any player drafted after 1985 couldn't hang in my era" energy. Probably hasn't listened to a new song in 40 years and certainly drives a Cadillac Brougham.

Dr J makes no damn sense your all time list were on super teams...I stopped paying attention the min I saw MJ 2nd all team

I don't know why, but this irks me. Maybe because Jalen Rose goes out of his way to say his mom invented the name any chance he gets. I feel like there had to of been a Jalen before Jalen Rose right? Isn't there some database to answer this?

Whatever they find, it’s too many Jalen’s out here. Make it stop
Lol man this has to be one of the most ridiculous things anyone has ever said.

Jalen has the ESPN machine behind him so he will have as much time and exposure as he wants to push this narrative. Whether he is right or wrong, over time, it'll just be become publicly accepted as the truth. It's also a harmless claim and somewhat difficult to disprove so he can run with it as one of the most famous, older Jalens.

Last edited:
It's not that absurd imo Dr J has more than earned the right to feel the way he feels not something that's really up for debate the way i see it. "no julius you should feel this way instead.". That's how some of u sound. Folks were also trying to clown a Big O take in here yesterday so that's part of what triggered my post as well.

I don't think anyone in here is a member of the feelings police. No one is saying he isn't entitled to feel how he wants or that he should feel another way. We're all just saying his feelings are some ******** and biased which I think is valid. It's not different than any critique of a differing opinion.

Jalen is probably a top 10 biracial son name. That and Aiden. Speaking of Dr J what the hell, who says this about their daughter's mom? Came up in a google result when I was trying to find out something about I guess maybe or maybe not 1 of his daugghters

The way he describes the mother :rofl:
“a smart single woman — a pretty white girl, a bit of a hippie giving off a vibe of availability”
“She becomes someone who helps me unwind if I’m feeling high-strung or stressed. I can drive over and spend a relaxing evening that might even include oral sex,”
“I can only remember one time that we actually had intercourse, and that was because she had just gotten this new orthodontia to straighten her teeth. With wire and gleaming metal bristling in her mouth, oral sex was not an option.”

This man has no tact :lol:
Tell the whole world you were only using this woman
etick_ss_pressbox_412.jpg

for blowjobs because she was "available"
and the only reason you ever ****** her was because you were afraid of her braces :rofl:

Only one try though to make a 6'1" pro tennis player
alexandra1.jpg

“a smart single woman — a pretty white girl, a bit of a hippie giving off a vibe of availability”
“She becomes someone who helps me unwind if I’m feeling high-strung or stressed. I can drive over and spend a relaxing evening that might even include oral sex,”
“I can only remember one time that we actually had intercourse, and that was because she had just gotten this new orthodontia to straighten her teeth. With wire and gleaming metal bristling in her mouth, oral sex was not an option.”

and the only reason you ever ****ed her was because you were afraid of her braces :rofl:

alexandra1.jpg

"Giving off a vibe of availability" has to be the kindest description for "thot" that I have heard. Bookmarked for the future.

and the only reason you ever ****ed her was because you were afraid of her braces :rofl:

alexandra1.jpg

For years, the words that would first come to mind for me when I heard the name “Dr. J” were things like “classy” and “distinguished”. I’d been bamboozled. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom