⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Lakers approach of resting either LeBron or AD but not both during the same game. It's wild that the Nets are effectively punting this game.

Bogey didn’t start the 2nd half against Memphis & was the 2nd man off the bench behind Huerter. Not starting tonight.

Gallo not starting whenever he’s healthy.

So the Hawks missed the playoffs by a mile then spent almost $140 million to..... strengthen their bench.

No damns. :lol:

This feels a bit knee jerky and I have questioned his shot profile a fair amount on here. First, he takes too many long twos (he def did at a point). Now it feels like they're implying at him taking too many three's after 3 games. As much as he needs to get to the line, I'm not mad at this. He's trying to remove the outcome of a lack of a whistle being a factor, with a shot that he always takes. Your star player who is a great shooter should be taking 10 threes IDC.

it does but what do they have other than retro inversons that really don't even sell that well :lol:
Idk but they gotta come up with something. If ****** can make Adidas hot, then Reebok has a chance.

Bogey didn’t start the 2nd half against Memphis & was the 2nd man off the bench behind Huerter. Not starting tonight.

Gallo not starting whenever he’s healthy.

So the Hawks missed the playoffs by a mile then spent almost $140 million to..... strengthen their bench.
That’s alotta money for the bench but that part of the team and shooting was atrocious last year and that’s their way of addressing those issues...They had the cap room so I guess they just said F it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom