⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mans just needed to cleanse himself of that toxic environment

20201228_120913.jpg

Even as a Lakers fan, I'm still skeptical. He's the perfect regular season energy guy. I still question his ability in the playoffs and how he'll perform in high leverage moments. I think in the big moments, we'll still have AD and LeBron at the 4 and 5 with Trez getting just a handful of minutes. He's not a rim protector and can't guard traditional bigs like Jokic. Fortunately Lakers won't be asking him to do that and Vogel is smart enough to take Trez out if he's getting abused.

The beauty of this season is that Trez will get to eat all regular season. For his defensive limitations, he still gives maximum effort.

Even as a Lakers fan, I'm still skeptical. He's the perfect regular season energy guy. I still question his ability in the playoffs and how he'll perform in high leverage moments. I think in the big moments, we'll still have AD and LeBron at the 4 and 5 with Trez getting just a handful of minutes. He's not a rim protector and can't guard traditional bigs like Jokic. Fortunately Lakers won't be asking him to do that and Vogel is smart enough to take Trez out if he's getting abused.

The beauty of this season is that Trez will get to eat all regular season. For his defensive limitations, he still gives maximum effort.
He's definitely needed in the regular season and plays well off of any of schroeder/ad/Bron. He would've been fine playing next to Ibaka but clips got seduced by kennard

I think Vogel will know how to utilize him to his strengths. Definitely a good pickup for the Lakers.

Here you go again. :lol:

This entire thing stemmed from you saying Jordan was a better playmaker than LeBron. You then completely shifted the goalposts and acted like people said Jordan wasn't a playmaker at all, which nobody said. Now you're posting a screenshot which shows about 8 dots to the upper right of him, including Nash, CP3, Westbrook, and LeBron. Which was the entire argument in the first place, that he was great but not quite as great as the very best.

No....I said he was arguably as good as a playmaker as LeBron.

you said he wasn’t “in the ballpark”. And thought it to be laughable. And said “no one in their right mind would agree with that”.

EBC3481A-A87C-40E2-9032-B8464292A252.jpeg

C046884C-B53F-4F07-BD75-8F6070A2DDC1.jpeg

The screenshot is from the Thinking Basketball video dropped today...which showcases Mike is a top 5 “playmaker” of all time.

Now go do your receipt pulling, because you won’t find any goalposts being shifted. Weird energy from you. I swear :lol:

He's definitely needed in the regular season and plays well off of any of schroeder/ad/Bron. He would've been fine playing next to Ibaka but clips got seduced by kennard
I think Vogel will know how to utilize him to his strengths. Definitely a good pickup for the Lakers.

No need to rehash the downfall of last season's Clippers but the Trez's issues weren't his fault. Doc should have never asked Trez to guard someone so much bigger than him. It's not Trez's fault for being unable to do it, it's Doc's fault for asking him to do it over and over and not making no adjustments after he got abused. Trez certainly has a role on a good team but guarding traditional bigs isn't one of them

I think when it comes down to it, it'll be AD and Kieff (or Kuz?) up front unless they run into a Nurkic/Jokic/Embiid. And even then you can get away with AD guarding traditional, physical centers.

The screenshot is from the Thinking Basketball video dropped today...which showcases Mike is a top 5 “playmaker” of all time.

I'm aware of where it's from. I watched the video. Which shows him behind guys like Nash, CP3, LeBron, Westbrook, etc like I said. This isn't even an insult.

Now go do your receipt pulling, because you won’t find any goalposts being shifted. Weird energy from you. I swear :lol:

You did move the goalposts. You just came in here with the "not a playmaker" snark again which again, no one even said. We went over this last time.

As usual, only weird one is you.

Last edited:
y’all want a dude that hasn’t hooped in 2 years off an Achilles injury and Myrie’s brittle self to play 2 nights in a row?

heathens

it's funny how and when people decide whether the regular season is important to gain chemistry vs when its not important because resting to be fresh and healthy for the playoffs takes priority.

The NBA released their list of approved restaurants for players to dine at. I hope it's a living list, because some places like New Orleans only have 2 places. OKC got 5. Cant post the link from here, but the goal was to get 3 in each market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom