⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
210F30CD-F145-45EB-99F4-E909187BB3C5.gif

Guess he's still 2 years away.

From being 6 years away. This dude STINKS!

anyone listen to nick young's interview on the knuckleheads podcast? i'm late as hell but him talking about his rookie experience with gilbert arenas and gil snatchin his new $1k sunglasses and rubbin them on his nuts yoooo :rofl: :rofl:

been listening to hella podcasts on runs lately. demar's episode on all the smoke is A-1. him talkin about worrying about his phone bill on draft night and why he chose USC.. dope. can't help but like the dude.

anyone listen to nick young's interview on the knuckleheads podcast? i'm late as hell but him talking about his rookie experience with gilbert arenas and gil snatchin his new $1k sunglasses and rubbin them on his nuts yoooo :rofl: :rofl:

been listening to hella podcasts on runs lately. demar's episode on all the smoke is A-1. him talkin about worrying about his phone bill on draft night and why he chose USC.. dope. can't help but like the dude.
Been meaning to check these out, I like hearing the stories around their high school/college days

Some of those USC teams didn't win much but had hella talent

I feel like Gilbert was never disciplined as a child. He's just too childish as an adult. One dude on the wizards said it was like a frat house in the locker room. All types of obscene behavior like taking a dump in someone's shoe. Gilbert just needed to be punched in the nose one good time and he would've had a true hof career and maybe a finals appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom