⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Blazers showing some life on defense as they should with their personnel

LeBron disrespectful with that full court pass into double coverage

Rockets vs Denver went how I expected. Harden going off but Denver to good to beat short handed. Jokic was feasting. Ready to see the full squad on Thursday. EG looked like he un-washed himself in the preseason

Lakers went with both playing up on the screen and dropping back and got Filleted. Gasol has cement shoes and Trezz is Trezz. Not a big concern but I was watching that being that the Blazers run more PnR than anyone.

I don't mind it against a playoff team and one with a big center like Nurk.
And this isn't what the Lakers will be doing in the playoffs anyway. They're just rolling the ball out there and trying to outscore people. Anyone trying to gleam anything from the Lakers right now is wasting their time.

And this isn't what the Lakers will be doing in the playoffs anyway. They're just rolling the ball out there and trying to outscore people. Anyone trying to gleam anything from the Lakers right now is wasting their time.

Can't gleam anything from pretty much any team right now.

We ain't even a full week into the season yet, but you know we gotta get these hot takes off.

Can't gleam anything from pretty much any team right now.

We ain't even a full week into the season yet, but you know we gotta get these hot takes off.
Spurs playing with pace is a nice change that I hope holds along with DDR, LMA and Gay continuing to shoot the 3ball

This is a reminder that Covington has 14 points in 3 games for us. How the hell is this guy starting for us. The "he plays defense" part dont cut it for me. I still don't know why we signed him.

This is a reminder that Covington has 14 points in 3 games for us. How the hell is this guy starting for us. The "he plays defense" part dont cut it for me. I still don't know why we signed him.
Most likely so Gary Trent Jr. doesn't have to be the primary defender on the opposing team's best wing player again in the Playoffs

Cov is a good help defender too, they can get creative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom