⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions that need answers........

sddefault.jpg

2772.png

Great, Curry can put up huge numbers on a mediocre team :lol:

This is just as bad / delusional as when people post Russ stats when he was the lone guy in OKC (I'm a Russ fan)
I know y'all don't hoop, but putting up big numbers on a bad team isn't exactly as easy as y'all make it out to be. It's much harder than putting up big numbers on a good team actually. Whole defenses scheme for you nightly. Double and triple teams left and right. Big numbers, efficiently, is impressive no matter what.

18 Rockets roster giving balding a fight Ariza , PJ , Harden and CP hanging on for dear life

If you're averaging 35 and losing by 4 every night, you need to average 40 a game. Wilt Curry. All the other greats did it right?

Oh wait..

I know y'all don't hoop, but putting up big numbers on a bad team isn't exactly as easy as y'all make it out to be. It's much harder than putting up big numbers on a good team actually. Whole defenses scheme for you nightly. Double and triple teams left and right. Big numbers, efficiently, is impressive no matter what.
in fairness to Curry, he has to carry the load that Draymond is bringing whenever he is in the game.

If you're averaging 35 and losing by 4 every night, you need to average 40 a game. Wilt Curry. All the other greats did it right?

Oh wait..

You joke but it really is that simple.

But of course yall will make excuses for the dude.

Seasons with 300+ made threes in NBA history:

Stephen Curry, 2016
Stephen Curry, 2017
Stephen Curry, 2019
James Harden, 2019
Stephen Curry, 2021

My point was, people deride Russ for putting up big numbers, yet for some reason, a guy like Curry puts up monster numbers in a month where his team goes .500, and yet somehow that's viewed admirably?

Oh you mean the team with Devin booker that averages more of everything than cp3 outside of assists? So essentially like last year Lakers? Player B has all the numbers, but player A gets all the credit because of the assists?

Oh you mean the team with Devin booker that averages more of everything than cp3 outside of assists? So essentially like last year Lakers? Player B has all the numbers, but player A gets all the credit because of the assists?
The same Devin Booker that missed the playoffs last year? The same Devin Booker that never been to the playoffs in his career?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom