⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on League Pass. I see my Point God CP3 being better than Rubio tonight :pimp:

My point was, people deride Russ for putting up big numbers, yet for some reason, a guy like Curry puts up monster numbers in a month where his team goes .500, and yet somehow that's viewed admirably?
Man's averages efficient monster numbers and they still went .500. puts the emphasis on how trash everyone else is. Same way we see the stat of how the wizards lose every time beal has 40. Guys get love for leaving it all out there and win inspire of their inferior teammates.

It's like y'all have no consistency in how you give players props. Don't wanna give a player that kills props if they lose. Call him a looter in a riot. Don't wanna give a player on a good team props for balling, because it's 'easy' and he's supposed to.

Y'all have hella rules for how you want to build up players, but then move the goal posts if it's somebody you like or don't like.

FB_IMG_1620191405624.jpg

Man's averages efficient monster numbers and they still went .500. puts the emphasis on how trash everyone else is. Same way we see the stat of how the wizards lose every time beal has 40. Guys get love for leaving it all out there and win inspire of their inferior teammates.

It's like y'all have no consistency in how you give players props. Don't wanna give a player that kills props if they lose. Call him a looter in a riot. Don't wanna give a player on a good team props for balling, because it's 'easy' and he's supposed to.

Y'all have hella rules for how you want to build up players, but then move the goal posts if it's somebody you like or don't like.

I think we're in agreement about the inconsistency in grading players, but I can't tell

My point was, people deride Russ for putting up big numbers, yet for some reason, a guy like Curry puts up monster numbers in a month where his team goes .500, and yet somehow that's viewed admirably?
Steph Curry has also done things like win 3 championships, play great in the playoffs, make great decisions in big moments, be the best shooter of all time, etc etc. People (idiots) were trying to move the goalposts by saying he couldn’t put up numbers on a bad roster which is why that’s getting lots of attention.

Meanwhile everyone knows Westbrook can put up big regular season numbers on a sub par roster. He’s not being derided for it. It will get him into the HoF. It just has nothing to do with what his flaws are. People will be impressed when Westbrook plays great in the playoffs, makes great decisions in big moments, keeps his cool when it matters, shoots acceptably etc.

This is such a brain dead way to try and draw an equivalency.

I know u west coasters love him but Curry plays little kid basketball. If the prayers ain't falling he can't will a team to victory. U guys remember the first few games of the season when dray was still out? They couldnt even compete. Plenty of guys are doing more with less in terms of team success but u guys are still in here slurping a guy who can't hold off a non playoff team smh. Do u like stats or team sports? Kerr gotta do better as well. Fraud *** dynasty smh this is all Durants fault

Stotts- fired

Bud- depends on how deep in the playoffs they go, if they make the ECF or Finals he'll keep his job

Bjork- keep his job

Walton- fired

Brooks- he'll keep his job if the Wizards win their play-in games

I know u west coasters love him but Curry plays little kid basketball. If the prayers ain't falling he can't will a team to victory. U guys remember the first few games of the season when dray was still out? They couldnt even compete. Plenty of guys are doing more with less in terms of team success but u guys are still in here slurping a guy who can't hold off a non playoff team smh. Do u like stats or team sports? Kerr gotta do better as well. Fraud *** dynasty smh this is all Durants fault
so Draymond is the GOAT Warrior?

Stotts might be tough. I do think they should move on but it might be hard to can your long time coach who has actually improved from the season prior with a banged up roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom