⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pacers have a mid lineup and havent been healthy yet they keep blaming their coaches

The pacers have a mid lineup and havent been healthy yet they keep blaming their coaches

Their lineups were mid with Nate McMillan and he still got fired. That's the most perplexing part about why they fired Nate in the first place. The pacers have consistently had a lower tier playoff team roster with injury issues yet they fired Nate for underachieving. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Are we forgetting that big game James didn’t play at all for these two nets games

james harden plays and nets beat the bucks by 26 both games

[/QUOTE]
Their lineups were mid with Nate McMillan and he still got fired. That's the most perplexing part about why they fired Nate in the first place. The pacers have consistently had a lower tier playoff team roster with injury issues yet they fired Nate for underachieving. 🤷🏿‍♂️
McMillian has been an above average coach pretty much everywhere he’s been, but because he doesn’t fit the stereotypes certain NTers don’t want to hear it. Wanted the young white “genius” type.

Nets gave Giannis the jumpshot again and his percentage was down compared the last game, which I expectd

I didn't expect Donte to have 15 rebounds. Second chance points was the difference

I still think a fully healthy Nets team is the favorites to come out of the East, but them getting to firing on all cylinders after their big 3 have played so little together isn’t going to be as easy as some people think.
Is it though?

They are 3 of the best most intelligent players in the game… how hard is it gonna be to get together

the big 3 heat made the finals in their first year together

tenor.gif

I mean it's literally what happened when he played them though :lol:

Was tight back and forth throughout, nothing close to a blowout

Is it though?

They are 3 of the best most intelligent players in the game… how hard is it gonna be to get together

the big 3 heat made the finals in their first year together

None of LeBron, Wade or Bosh missed significant time that 1st Heatles season, as I recall. That’s makes to the two situations fairly different.

And those Heat teams didn’t have to deal with anyone in the East as good as the Bucks and Sixers are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom