⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are way more Knicks’ fans than exist on NT :lol:. Clearly I’m not talking about the regular posters in here. My post said “Knicks fan I know” as someone who has lived her for 10 years now, not NT Knicks fans.

Probably similar to the situation with Lakers fans in LA. There’s a lot more @Brosizzlew30.23s than @pmatics

I forget their SNs but there were some big time Knicks homers here like 10 years ago. :lol:

It died down when they became bad and in recent years (until this one) they've just been frustrated at the franchise.

Knicks thread: "This season has been fun."

Y'all: "LOL Knicks fans really think they're winning a championship. Homers."
this is what happens when your team has success.

i know it's foreign for you but you get used to it.

Probably similar to the situation with Lakers fans in LA. There’s a lot more @Brosizzlew30.23s than @pmatics
Likely the same but minus any of the success. :lol: I love Knicks’ fans though. The hysteria in this city when the Knicks are even slightly good is unmatched. Which is why the Nets will never be a thing here.

Nah, NY fans have huge subsets of crazy homers. :lol: Sports talk radio here is GOLD for that reason. I would not describe the baseline NY fan as knowledgeable and reasonable. We’re like 1 year removed from Zion, KD and Kyrie all being Knicks.
That’s sports talk radio anyone who would call in there or really even listen is a lunatic

I missed a few days in this thread but I haven’t seen any knicks libel in here. I feel like most people like this knicks team in here
We're Entering Pro Flappy Bird! | #TRIBEFLAPPY – Tribe

my son juju flourishing
#myknicks

That’s sports talk radio anyone who would call in there or really even listen is a lunatic
I mean it’s wildly popular. Francesa is a millionaire off of it. So yea, guess there are a lot of lunatics in your fan base :lol:

I mean it’s wildly popular. Francesa is a millionaire off of it. So yea, guess there are a lot of lunatics in your fan base :lol:
The type of people I hang out with aren’t the type of people who listen to Francesca. He’s for the Trumpers.

The thread might have been quiet but the Streets must have been crazy in DC celebrating that championship

Still sting huh :lol:

You right about that though. Always been a lot of Laker fans at them Wizards games. :pimp:

Clippers gon celebrate something one day.

The type of people I hang out with aren’t the type of people who listen to Francesca. He’s for the Trumpers.
Not sure how we got here? That doesn’t remove them from being a part of the fan base. Didn’t expect this to cause so much sensitivity :lol:

Bomani talked about enjoying the Knicks return to competency a few weeks back and it was spot on. I enjoy the Knicks being better as someone who lives here too.

Last edited:
Knicks being relevant is good for the league IMO. They just need to get rid of that buffoon Dolan. Now it looks like he's messing with the NYR too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom