⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant also came into a trash situation too and was running around like a baby deer. KAT basically missed the first quarter of the season. Then when he got back, DLo went down. He’s been really impressive playing alongside both of them though for this last month.

Can't even be mad at Knicks fans, I was going crazy watching my team go through those down years. Can't imagine 20 years of irrelevance (even though they haven't won a chip since 73, there fans don't even know what it's like to win a chip but that's neither here nor there). They can act a fool.

I don't understand the flame for the Knicks fanbase. Has anyone gone to the thread?

We're pretty self-aware and in-touch with reality.

I don't understand the flame for the Knicks fanbase. Has anyone gone to the thread?

People have an irrational hate for any team that's not the one they root for, even when their the team isn't playing against the team they hate. It's weird.

I'm never gonna forget how peaceful this thread was after the Lakers won chip.

Bunch of "We don't know why Laker fans are doing all this, we just good guys discussing hoop."

After the pain really sunk in weeks later it was "That ring don't nothing because of the bubble!!."

Ok. :lol:

The thread might have been quiet but the Streets must have been crazy in DC celebrating that championship

Knicks fans I know would’ve had me think IQ was RoY if I hadn’t been watching basketball :lol:. Love that the Knicks are decent.Their fans are comically homers.
Many of them tend to be illogical. This video still rings true. I had a co-worker of mine who's a Knicks fan hit me to say that the Knicks can come out of the east. Same guy was pissed that the highered Thibs. :lol:

Tribalism shouldn't weird to anyone b...It's the norm

In sports it is to me

r0tphkkfmmbd2oji_1588678775.jpeg

I like ANT man a lot and think he’ll be a 25+PPG guy, but he definitely isn’t rookie of the year. He hasn’t been better than LaMelo, haliburton, or Jae’Sean Tate to keep it a bean.

Why does 32 year old mediocre tate keep getting lumped in with actual ROY candidates?

I like ANT man a lot and think he’ll be a 25+PPG guy, but he definitely isn’t rookie of the year. He hasn’t been better than LaMelo, haliburton, or Jae’Sean Tate to keep it a bean.
Haliburton has cooled down since right around the ASB. Lamelo got injured and been out for a bit and he definitely has been better than Tate. Not saying he's ROY, but he top 3.

If anything the Knicks thread has more dissenting opinions and disagreements than almost any team thread. And that goes for most Knicks fans I know in real life, generally they don’t mind criticizing the team and are knowledgeable and realistic fans.

Now on the internet you’re always going to find pockets of super homers but it is what it is.

There are way more Knicks’ fans than exist on NT :lol:. Clearly I’m not talking about the regular posters in here. My post said “Knicks fan I know” as someone who has lived her for 10 years now, not NT Knicks fans.

I missed a few days in this thread but I haven’t seen any knicks libel in here. I feel like most people like this knicks team in here

If anything the Knicks thread has more dissenting opinions and disagreements than almost any team thread. And that goes for most Knicks fans I know in real life, generally they don’t mind criticizing the team and are knowledgeable and realistic fans.
Nah, NY fans have huge subsets of crazy homers. :lol: Sports talk radio here is GOLD for that reason. I would not describe the baseline NY fan as knowledgeable and reasonable. We’re like 1 year removed from Zion, KD and Kyrie all being Knicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom