⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA V is amazing still ridiculous that it's been across 3 different gaming generations, PS3, PS4 and soon to be PS5. Rockstar been milking it for everything it can.

Yikes. I clicked on this
Step shimmy's and ****, but you don't hear him crowing himself after games or during media sessions.

Is he not supposed to show emotion during games? Not everyone can be like Duncan.
he literally just did last week. not that there's anything wrong with that, but he is not aww shucks humble

I wonder if the Wizards finish close to .500 is Russ going to make all NBA 3rd team? Schedule is pretty easy with the way they been playing.

Thought youngthundercat youngthundercat said that moms is known to be out in the Charlotte skreets? 👀

5DA2529B-ED60-47F7-B114-9BB7EBEE207E.jpeg

Don’t be mad at me, be mad at the streets. Couple aunts used to see her out. Ain’t no marriage perfect out here.

GTA V is amazing still ridiculous that it's been across 3 different gaming generations, PS3, PS4 and soon to be PS5. Rockstar been milking it for everything it can.
Survived and thrived in three different gens...

Still makes an ungodly amount of money.

Survived and thrived in three different gens...

Still makes an ungodly amount of money.

GTA Online fun as hell, still wish they did expansions for the main story like they did in GTA IV though.

GTA Online fun as hell, still wish they did expansions for the main story like they did in GTA IV though.

the online races are even a blast

just gotta avoid the jerkoffs that drive backwards and try to crash into ya lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom